Dareus is killing it for the Jags

Klaista2k

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

No need. His lousy performance said it all. 

You said you should do you at least wanted it to be heard.  Is there a Forum Championship Belt you are working towards or something?  

I mean you reply again with a post hours later  and last time you screened shot a closed thread.  Is this your life or something?

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You said you should do you at least wanted it to be heard.  Is there a Forum Championship Belt you are working towards or something?  

I mean you reply again with a post hours later  and last time you screened shot a closed thread.  Is this your life or something?

Don't get mad at me because you were so grossly wrong. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Don't get mad at me because you were so grossly wrong. 

I’m not mad at all.  I’m just really curious why someone over the age of 12 acts like this on a message board.  But I guess when something is so important...who am I to question it?

Sorry, like deeply sorry I was hoping for a positive out of this.  My bad.  Continue gloating on the internet.

I’m not mad at all.  I’m just really curious why someone over the age of 12 acts like this on a message board.  But I guess when something is so important...who am I to question it?

Sorry, like deeply sorry I was hoping for a positive out of this.  My bad.  Continue gloating on the internet.

Yeah Yeah. Lame defelction. 

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

is this an argument. Or abuse?
hard for me to tell

I really think you look forward to to Bills getting blasted so you can rub it in people’s faces.

You obviously don't know me or my posting history. I din't think Peterman was anywhere close to being NFL ready, so I didn't support the move. But continue to deflect.  Just say you were wrong and move on. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You obviously don't know me or my posting history. I din't think Peterman was anywhere close to being NFL ready, so I didn't support the move. But continue to deflect.  Just say you were wrong and move on. 

Yeah I was wrong about Peterman being ready.  Geezus, Is it really that important to you....I mean really?

We still need a QB because Tyrod isn’t the answer.

We need a lot of help both sides of the ball.

Yeah I was wrong about Peterman being ready.  Geezus, Is it really that important to you....I mean really?

We still need a QB because Tyrod isn’t the answer.

We need a lot of help both sides of the ball.

Agreed. They need to draft a QB with a high pick in 2018 and they have other obvious holes to fill. 

4 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I think the timing of the trade has people thinking MD is missed. In my opinion we would have had this collapse defensively with or without him.

Of all the trades we made I think trading a guy like Reggie Ragland hurt this run defense the most. 

It is amazing how quick they were to trade Ragland.  

5 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I think the timing of the trade has people thinking MD is missed. In my opinion we would have had this collapse defensively with or without him.

Of all the trades we made I think trading a guy like Reggie Ragland hurt this run defense the most. 

um

29 minutes ago, SoTier said:

You noticed that, too?  Apparently talent is not part of the "skill set" that the Bills regime are seeking since they've managed to strip the Bills of so much of it in such a short time, and apparently without any regard to the consequences to the product they put on the field.  

The Bills -- I don't just include McDermott and Beane here because I think they are taking orders from higher up the corporate food chain by those focused only on the bottom line -- have displayed a really callous disdain for their fans and their fans' loyalty IMO.  I don't know how else to describe the personnel moves that they've made since just before the trade deadline.   There was a real chance that the Bills might have made the playoffs this year simply because of how bad the AFC is, but apparently saving a few million dollars on Dareus' salary was much more important than breaking the 17 year playoff drought.   That's how much the Bills -- not the Bills players -- care about winning football games because to the suits in OBD, it's all about maximizing profit.  Money ball.

Just stop with this incessant crap.

Very depressing day obviously.  When Benjamin gets hurt so early could tell it was bad karma.  But the billionaire owner is not telling the front office to save money.  That is just inane.

1 minute ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Care to expand this glorious retort?

The guy who was playing well, who is helping turn around one of the league's worst Run D's had less to do with our collapse than a guy who never played a snap in the regular season for the Bills and is barely playing in KC. 

um. 

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

The guy who was playing well, who is helping turn around one of the league's worst Run D's had less to do with our collapse than a guy who never played a snap in the regular season for the Bills and is barely playing in KC. 

um. 

Um

Ever watched Ragland play? Yea, you are correct a 2 down run thumping linebacker isn't what this team needs. Humber and Alexander are so great at sniffing out the run.

MD was helping. I wouldn't say he was playing well especially by his standard. And no, it's not just sacks and tackles...I fully understand the concept of his position.

Just now, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Um

Ever watched Ragland play? Yea, you are correct a 2 down run thumping linebacker isn't what this team needs. Humber and Alexander are so great at sniffing out the run.

MD was helping. I wouldn't say he was playing well especially by his standard. And no, it's not just sacks and tackles...I fully understand the concept of his position.

I wanted Ragland at our first round spot when we drafted him. We also were a 3-4 defense at that juncture. 

He did not fit this scheme.