Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So those are the reasons to pass on your QB that might take multiple picks to get because we have some holes that need to be filled?

address the OL in FA and use whatever picks you need to get your QB. 

I really dont care to much about the mcD and Dennison or Beane they all could be fired after yesr two and i dont care if they set this team up for the long term Future at QB. And that is there for them in this draft

You quitting on the whole team already? 

The previous onsides at least showed some inventiveness.  Why does every NFL team kick to one side of the field?  I once saw a special about that Texas coach who never punts and always kicks onsides.  He showed his kicker doing like 10 different techniques for an onsides kick.  My favorite was the spinner, where he laid the ball over on the tee, and then kicked it on one end so the ball spun horizontally.  It was practically uncatchable.  Where are the great minds of the NFL?  If you don't do like everyone else, you get massive criticism, so you do like everyone else, just to avoid the criticism.  Bunch of chicken$hit$.  

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

NFN but the team needed to see what Peterman could do and now we all know.

The thing is, who told McD that Peterman was ready? I think Dennison and Castillo are gone next year.

Clean out the offense brain trust.  They took a good offense and made it bad.