MNF: Dolphins at Panthers

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Gruden: "they've almost run for 300 yards.  I haven't seen a 300 yard rushing performance in a while."

He didn't watch the Bills-Saints yesterday.  Miami is doing a remarkable impersonation of Buffalo tonight.

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol Jon Gruden just said he hasn't seen a 300 yard rushing game in this league in sometime.

Well I guess he forgot to watch the Bills game yesterday lol.

Technically it wasn't 300 yards because of 2 kneel downs, but of course it really was 302

hahaha yep, you just beat me to it

Imitation is the sincerest form of.....  Wait?  

3 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

Funny how people on here make fun of another team getting blown out..

Its a joke with one of the posters who claims Miami is good. Maybe you missed the joke because you're too busy telling posters to shut up for no reason?

Edited by billsfan11

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Its a joke with one of the posters. Maybe you missed the joke because you're too busy telling posters to shut up for no reason?

Who's the poster here who wrote in the Dolphins as a sure thing playoff team?  Coming off their 40-0 whupping.  I guess the Bills and Dolphins are co-frontrunners now.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

First half impressions:

1. Miami sucks

2. Miami is better than the Bills

The Pats will be looking forward to their remaining divisional games, especially the 4 vs the Bills and Fish.

Anyone doubt they'll finish 14-2 again?   Please, lord, make it stop!   I can't take those $0B's anymore!!

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

It is hard to believe Miami and Buffalo will still be a combined 9-9 after this game. Both teams look like AFC bottom dwellers. Bills 28th in offense, Fins 32nd.

The Bills last 2 games weren't very encouraging but they still hold a wild card spot.  The way the AFC is looking, 8-8 may get the 2nd wild card.

26 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

Funny how people on here make fun of another team getting blown out..

Don't think he is making fun of the team but something else.

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They beat the Saints IIRC. 

Yes the 7-9 Seachickens won their division and had a home playoff game that hosted the 11-5 Saints.