The Bills need to take a chance.

Tatonka68

Today loss was not on Tyrod alone and the Team has many needs, but this year is the year to take a QB. Tyrod is not the worst QB and can be good at times, but can the team dare to be great. This draft is the Bills chance a greatness, with two first rounders. Time to take a chance. 

Just now, Tatonka68 said:

Today loss was not on Tyrod alone and the Team has many needs, but this year is the year to take a QB. Tyrod is not the worst QB and can be good at times, but can the team dare to be great. This draft is the Bills chance a greatness, with two first rounders. Time to take a chance. 

It will certainly be an interesting offseason that's for sure.  It will be fun to see what they do.  Lot's of action this offseason

Again the problem with having multiple draft picks as trade ammunition is you have to find a willing partner to do it. And the problem is most of the teams drafting ahead of us this year also desperately need a QB including the Giants who obviously will be moving on from Eli Manning.

Also have to consider that any team willing to trade with us with have leverage and can ask for a kings ransom in return. And if a team that needs a QB passes on one and trades with us could be very telling as to the quality of the prospects available.

In any event McD and Beane need to do the smart thing and completely tank from here on out because at 5-11 we will certainly land a top 10 draft pick and might not need to waste any draft picks to get a QB assuming Peterman won't be the guy. We aren't going anywhere this year regardless.

Based on the amount of moves they have made already, the off-season and draft should be wildly exciting.

They are systematically dismantling a whole lot of suck and bad contract structuring and starting over.

For sure a move for a QB will be part of the plan.

11 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Loss was not on him but he certainly didn’t help with his abysmal performance 

19 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

I think that's the direction we are headed, but I doubt we are able to get a top 3 qb without trading the kitchen sink. There's alot of teams that are looking forward to this qb class that will have worse records than the bills. I would like to take a qb but do not reach, I don't think there's many QBs out of the the top 3 prospects that are much better than Peterman. If a great qb isn't there I'd like a D line or lb. Non flashy pics are always ok with me. Also it will be interesting how things play out with QBs like keenum,cousins,Bradford, that might hit the market

Edited by Norcalbillsfan

19 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

They probably will, which is why they accumulated all those picks.

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Problem is that Sam Donald and those other guys suck too.

Last year we were told to wait until this year. Now this year we should wait until next year. Next year we will be told to wait again. 

At at some point we have to actually try for a QB instead of waiting and hoping one falls in our laps.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Go get your QB. 

Do you think Philly and LA talking about the cost to get Wentz ans Goff

I think they already missed their chance when they passed on Watson last draft.  If they pass up a franchise caliber QB to draft a CB to play in a cover 2 scheme, what makes you believe they won't make the same mistake next draft.

1 minute ago, Perry Turtle said:

I think they already missed their chance when they passed on Watson last draft.  If they pass up a franchise caliber QB to draft a CB to play in a cover 2 scheme, what makes you believe they won't make the same mistake next draft.

It doesnt believe me i know the history with this team and their QB

Just now, Doc said:

So far just one rookie QB has shown that he has what it takes. And he's on IR. 

And last year when Godd was supposed to suck and Wentz was just a small school QB

keep kicking the can gonna miss 100 percent of the shots your dont take