Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

Did you write a long reply so I wouldn't read it?    how kind of you 

You have no idea what Dennison called and what tentative Taylor ran!   Captain Checkdown part 2, or is it 3? 

Tyrod sucked with his throws short of the sticks and not pulling the trigger

.  AGAIN and AGAIN,  had enough yet? 

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Our weekly Tyrod discussion is inevitable.

Not if they bench his ineffective bottom 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did you write a long reply so I wouldn't read it?    how kind of you 

You have no idea what Dennison called and what tentative Taylor ran!   Captain Checkdown part 2, or is it 3? 

.  AGAIN and AGAIN,  had enough yet? 

Not if they bench his ineffective bottom 

Awww you don't have time to read a longer post?

Don't like actual discussion?

Why?   You need to get your post count up with all your little one-liners?

Good for you.  We joined at the same time and you have 4 times as many posts as me. 

You're winning!!! :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Wait, are you implying that Taylor now has the ability to audible in and out of plays and that Taylor is the one responsible for calling outside runs to Tolbert or 4th and 1 handoffs to Dimarco or handoffs to WRs who are immediately stuffed in the backfield?

Yeah... didn't think so :doh:

So pitiful the way some of you act like our OC and the play calling isn't a problem.

I envision some escalating anger this week if posters like you who are usually just closet-case angry are out directing your anger openly and often all over the board.

HULK MAAAAAAADDDD!!!!

Win and play well in San Diego and the Saints game is quickly forgotten and we all become victims of that good moment rather than this $hi++y moment.

But keep using this message board to direct your anger at all the invisible message board people.  We're all pissed off and upset.  Better directing it at us than real people  0:)

Edited by transplantbillsfan

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Awww you don't have time to read a longer post?

Don't like actual discussion?

Actually no I don't like reading long winded rants full of fluff.  

I do have discussions.  I just stop arguing after I repeat myself 2 or 3 times to the same old tired excused for the QB who isn't a QB.    

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wait, are you implying that Taylor now has the ability to audible in and out of plays and that Taylor is the one responsible for calling

Are YOU implying that Taylor doesn't have the freedom to audible?

Are you saying that Tentative Taylor is given a call and he has no choice but to run it? 

If so then that sounds like they have little confidence in him then.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

37 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Actually no I don't like reading long winded rants full of fluff.  

I do have discussions.  I just stop arguing after I repeat myself 2 or 3 times to the same old tired excused for the QB who isn't a QB.    

He doesn't have the freedom to audible?

Are you saying that Tentative Taylor is given a call and he has no choice but to run it? 

If so then that sounds like they have little confidence in him then.  

Keep chasin your tail, bro... I swear you'll catch it, eventually :flirt:

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

thats a good one.   giggity giggity 

You admitted Taylor sucks.  There is hope for you.  

blob.png.6ee304587cfaaf41955cc3cd89f944c4.png

Reading comprehension not your forte, eh?

I admitted Taylor sucked against the Saints.

He absolutely did.

You've turned into a troll.  Such a sad state of affairs.

This definitely isn't a week I'll be on TBD because of all the likely trolling,.

But I think I might have to start a little fun thread to lead up to next week's game... now's the perfect time for it :flirt:

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

Oh Crusher I missed you so much :wub:

You probably won't be around much longer, but can we snuggle before you leave?

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He absolutely did.

This definitely isn't a week I'll be on TBD because of all the likely trolling,.

But I think I might have to start a little fun thread to lead up to next week's game... now's the perfect time for it :flirt:

I think maybe a QB change is needed.  But I also realize that the defense is garbage unless it gets turnovers. This is normal though process. Agendas and crusades like the Crusher and Shady are not. They are in heaven when the Bills lose with TT. some problems there.

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

I think maybe a QB change is needed.  But I also realize that the defense is garbage unless it gets turnovers. This is normal though process. Agendas and crusades like the Crusher and Shady are not. They are in heaven when the Bills lose with TT. some problems there.

say it isn't so. Jm fell off the Tyrod bandwagon.

welcome back to Earth, Jm.

:)

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

say it isn't so. Jm fell off the Tyrod bandwagon.

welcome back to Earth, Jm.

:)

He was garbage yesterday. To me 50 something yards is inexcusable. There's enough talent on the field. Even if you don't score, he should have played better. I told you before Foxx that winning is all that matters to me. I hope if Peterman plays he does well, because there are four winable games left IMO.

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He absolutely did.

Crusher cant save you.      Apologize to Thurmal and every other person you attacked the name of the COT. 

So much fail.         Bust out the qbr, let's stop the bleeding ?????

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

... This is a thread about Taylor not being a Franchise QB pretty clearly in response to the thread that was up after the Jets game about him being a Franchise QB. ...

Trans, it is about Tyrod sucking, nothing more than that. why does everything have to be an us against them mindset?

it's all very simple, Tyrod sucked Sunday, hence this thread. nothing more.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Crusher cant save you.      Apologize to Thurmal and every other person you attacked the name of the COT. 

So much fail.         Bust out the qbr, let's stop the bleeding ?????

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

12 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

He was garbage yesterday. To me 50 something yards is inexcusable. There's enough talent on the field. Even if you don't score, he should have played better. I told you before Foxx that winning is all that matters to me. I hope if Peterman plays he does well, because there are four winable games left IMO.

yes, we all know that winning is all that matters to you. that is why you constantly berated anyone who disagreed with your assessment that Tyrod wasn't very good. it is also why you continously beat us up with the resounding, 'Tyrod isn't terrible routine'. for you to switch sides at this point is pretty hollow. i believe you owe everyone here an apology for the way you treated them. additionally, you shouldn't be upset if they refuse to accept that apology.

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yeah but he’s on and in with the agenda BS again so 

plus 1 and minus 1 

yeah, whaddya do.

:shrug:

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1