Bills win on Sunday would be first 6-3 start since 1999

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

While the metrics on the Saints are impressive (particularly their rushing and overall offense) it's not like they are crushing teams week after week during this current 6 game run.

However what stands out to me is they are only the 3rd team in NFL history to start 6-2 after an 0-2 start, and the last two went on to win the SB (1993 Cowboys and 2007 Pats).

I think if the Bills play their style of game they'll have a chance, but that means a big day from McCoy, no TO's and the defense forcing a few. Bills also have to figure out a way to come out and score points early. If we fall behind 10-0 or 14-0 early we'll certainly get blown off the field and this won't be close.

Thats why they play the game. And Bills might pull off the upset. But looking at the position group matchups i dont see it. Without some help like with Weather, Ref Breaks etc

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Thats why they play the game. And Bills might pull off the upset. But looking at the position group matchups i dont see it. Without some help like with Weather, Ref Breaks etc

Yep sadly the Saints are better across the board including coaching. Payton is still of the best of the game (from the old school Parcells coaching tree like Belichik) and there's a reason why the Saints haven't moved on from him despite some down season for the Saints in recent years.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I would put Lattimore on Benjamin no matter where he lines uo and let him take that WR out of the game. 

So that leaves you to cover Matthews and Thompson. 

Also IF you have Kamara on FF start him gonna have a huge game 

If Taylor is willing to take chances and throw the ball up in the air so Benjamin can get it we could possibly make Lattimore look like a rookie. However I don't see it simply because Taylor doesn't take chance until the game is on the line or garbage time.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I would put Lattimore on Benjamin no matter where he lines uo and let him take that WR out of the game. 

So that leaves you to cover Matthews and Thompson. 

Also IF you have Kamara on FF start him gonna have a huge game 

Ahhhh...There's the spirit! Lol

Seriously tho, not having Jones might hurt, but both safeties for N.O. are likely out. They play a big nickel base. So, move KB around and give him a chance at 12-15 yards on backups. If Thompson plays outside , taking Lattimore for a long ride, it could be open in the middle all day. 

As far as Kamara, he's good. I'd shadow him with Hyde everytime he sees the field...which will likely be 3rd down primarily. The rungame still goes thru Ingram till then

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We were still up when he fumbled and there was a lot of time left in the game so that shouldn't have been the nail in the coffin.

We simply played poorly the rest of the game.

That fumble took the air out of the team.  A TD would have put the game away then. Bills had it going till then.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Good teams can overcome one fumble, especially if they are up and when the ball was placed on the 20 because of the touchback.

We just weren't good enough.

Bills fumbled later in the game too. KC had no business winning that game.

4 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Bills fumbled later in the game too. KC had no business winning that game.

Yeah McKelvin butchered that which put the nail in the coffin.

I just looked at the game summary, the Chiefs punted after the Brown fumbled.  

The next 5 possessions after that fumble were FG, punt, punt, Loss of downs and fumble.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

25 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We will need the weather, ref help, crowd noise. McD needs to let TT throw early to spread their defense. Clay and Benjamin have to contribute. Shady needs 20+ touches. It will be challenging to run with Cordy out. This will be the game we find out once and for all what we have in Tyrod Taylor?

1 hour ago, JM2009 said:

That game really hurt.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I believe that was former board legend Bryce Brown!

i hate that I feel this way but I’ll believe it when I see it.  I think our lack of talent is catching up.  But the Saints are much different on the road.

That was a sad day for the buffalo bills. We had that game won and Bryce brown basically hit our playoff chances with a steel chair. Before you knew, we were done. Dead. Lost.

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

True.  I still remember in 2014 the KC game with the end zone fumble.  Woulda been 6-3 that day.  

Its a sad statistic 

I puked when that happened . Scott Chandler looked like the football was kryptonite when he tried to pick it up. 

Also - please look up who the Saints played if you think their 6 game streak is that impressive. (caveat- I would take it for the Bills too, but I would not be proclaiming they are world beaters)

Edited by BuffaloMatt

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah McKelvin butchered that which put the nail in the coffin.

I just looked at the game summary, the Chiefs punted after the Brown fumbled.  

The next 5 possessions after that fumble were FG, punt, punt, Loss of downs and fumble.

I sure hope this season turns out different and we end this drought. No more should have or could have. 

29 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

That was a sad day for the buffalo bills. We had that game won and Bryce brown basically hit our playoff chances with a steel chair. Before you knew, we were done. Dead. Lost.

The 13 Chief game was very similar even though we really weren't making the playoffs.

Compelty dominating until the 102 yard pick 6 off Tuel.

I really want to beat KC this year almost and I stress almost more than the Patriots!

10 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

The 13 Chief game was very similar even though we really weren't making the playoffs.

Compelty dominating until the 102 yard pick 6 off Tuel.

I really want to beat KC this year almost and I stress almost more than the Patriots!

Chiefs have owned the Bills in recent years but we are due for a win against them. This team needs to respond much better on the road though in the next few weeks because if we play like we did in Cincy and NY we aren't likely winning another road game this year.

Speaking of Chiefs and upcoming schedule, we play 3 of best TE's in the NFL in the coming weeks (including Gronk x2). Defense better get their act together and fast:

DOTBioYVwAAABFZ.jpg

Edited by SaviorPeterman