The Fire Bell In The Night

Tiberius

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Image result for Book, What Happened 2Image result for liberal crying

I'm still expecting we will be celebrating while you guys are pulling your puds saying Adam Schiff is so darn mean! 

lol

Claim: Trump Says Democrats "want to give (undocumented immigrants) cars."
Claimed by: Donald Trump

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Then go read Byron York’s excellent analysis for the Washington Examiner of the reconciliation of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz.

So on this Trump journey, we've seen people on the right essentially resist him at virtually every turn. People like Kristol and Rubin, being the most obvious.

But yesterday, S.E. Cupp -- who has always been able to hold a Ben Shapiro-like position on things -- went off the reservation yesterday about the way Trump and Cruz now get along. She has an article today that Trump emasculates Cruz, and all Republicans.

She must have missed the parts of history when Bernie suddenly backed Clinton, etc.

It''s kind of a stupid position to take, like she's taking it for the sake of keeping her CNN gig. It's too bad because she's pretty smart and well-spoken, but at some point you have to admit what is clear to even the most anti-Trump people around: noise aside, Trump is doing stuff the country loves and it makes no sense for Cruz to do anything but embrace his popularity.

Do The Democrats Actually Have A Midterm Strategy?

October 22, 2018 by Joe Cunningham

There is something very odd going on right now as we enter the home stretch of the midterm elections.

The Democrats, the party out of power and with the most to gain this year, are acting erratic. Their base is frothing, and there are mobs – yes, my friends, mobs – forming to disrupt Republicans’ lives. Republicans are being attacked and injured in fistfights.

To our credit, most conservatives are not taking the bait, outside of a few “Proud Boys” incidents. Frankly, it makes no sense to me that conservatives would stoop to using the mob tactics of Antifa and others, but that’s the world we live in. It is a world that makes very little sense.

But, it is the Democratic politicians, not their mobs, who are confusing me the most. At a time when they want to showcase themselves as being a better option than Donald Trump, they are not offering ideas, not pumping up their base, and not doing anything to inspire voters that they are the preferable alternative.

Instead, they have chosen rallying cries of fear and paranoia, and those cries are being amplified by an all-too-willing media that wishes to see Trump defeated as much as the Democrats do.

I do not understand this. Trump is, according to the Democrats, a conspiracy-theory-pushing nutjob who should not be in the office he’s in. This is the time where Democrats are supposed to make the case that they are better, but they choose not to. Instead, they go right along with inciting the most fringe elements of their base into action.

They tried to destroy a good man’s life – not just his career or his shot at the Supreme Court, but his actual personal, private life – in order to stop his nomination. The result? The Republican Party enjoyed a very nice boost in the polls.

They are looking to use the immigrant caravan coming to the border as a chance to showcase how much Trump hates Hispanics. They think that they can replicate Trump’s approval pitfall from May if things are timed just right. If you consider the fact that immigration was a major platform of the Trump campaign, and the issue he polled best on, you might not want to go that route.

They are fine with their base entering any restaurant where a Republican politician is dining and make it impossible for them to enjoy a meal. They are okay with Antifa all but taking over Portland, Oregon and disrupting the lives of regular Americans. They are pushing heavily the idea that America is in absolute chaos and they want to right the ship.

Of course, they will not acknowledge that it is not the Republicans who are instigating this chaos.

I do not understand the strategy… actually, I’m not quite sure there is a strategy anymore. These aren’t the tactics of a winning team. These are the tactics of a party that is throwing ideas against the wall to see what sticks at this point.

More at the link:  https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2018/10/22/do-democrats-actually-have-midterm-strategy/

Apparently, women are voting early, and so are Republicans... so Republican women?

The data also showed that more women have voted early than men in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Montana, Tennessee, and Texas. More men have voted in Nevada while in Arizona the same amount of men and women have voted.

Blue Sprinkle? More Republicans Showing Up in Early Voting Than Democrats

• Like (+1) 1

:lol:

If the People of Texas re-elect me to the Senate, I give you my solemn word I will NEVER produce cringe-worthy music videos like this. #WaysToSpend38Million #TXSen
Quote Tweet
The Reagan Battalion

@ReaganBattalion
Did you watch the B-E-T-O dance? Don’t worry yet, it’s still getting worse.
Show this thread
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Source disclosure: Larry is a conservative, without question - but he's got a great bead on the numbers, it's what he does best because he focuses on real ballots rather than just polls)

Voted today. Lots of fun when I know all the judges and folks there.  Budd got my vote.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Voted today. Lots of fun when I know all the judges and folks there.  Budd got my vote.

I'm not sure I'd be broadcasting the fact that you "know all the judges". That's like walking into a whorehouse and getting greeted by name from all the girls.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I'm not sure I'd be broadcasting the fact that you "know all the judges". That's like walking into a whorehouse and getting greeted by name from all the girls.

They all know me.  ??‍♂️

These are district judges, not Superior Court judges.

But, they know me because I'm becoming quite a force in the county. 

17 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm not sure I'd be broadcasting the fact that you "know all the judges".

He's just a good ole boy, never meanin' no harm

• Haha (+1) 1