The Fire Bell In The Night

Tiberius

19 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Good for you. Admitting to yourself that you have a problem is the first step :thumbsup:

You go, girl!

Ok ding dong, have at it, you tell me what you make of the poll. 

I see the rabid idiots are gathering against me today. 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok ding dong, have at it, you tell me what you make of the poll. 

I see the rabid idiots are gathering against me today. 

Have Baskin & his crew started sending mean PM's to you?  That's unfortunate.  At least they haven't abandoned you publicly, so you have that going for you.

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Have Baskin & his crew started sending mean PM's to you?  That's unfortunate.  At least they haven't abandoned you publicly, so you have that going for you.

I have no idea at all what you are talking about. But I imagine you run into that a lot 

29 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Baskin has just changed his screen name.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Biden is leading all presumptive democrat nominees for 2020: 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/01/poll-biden-leads-iowa-democrats-854872

If that's the case, 2020 is a wrap.

Uncle Joe vs. Trump in the debates would be fantastic. Who can say the most insanely stupid thing?

Trump vs. Lieawatha would be great as well. He will shred that B word.

Booker and Harris are, unfortunately, joke candidates who won't last past the first few primaries.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Biden is leading all presumptive democrat nominees for 2020: 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/01/poll-biden-leads-iowa-democrats-854872

If that's the case, 2020 is a wrap.

It's a wrap no matter what.

Who else would they send forward?

Harris?  Booker? 

They'd be absolutely shredded for this sham they are perpetrating.

Warren?  She's been largely quiet in comparison, but she's running on President Obama's  economic platform of stagnation at a time when we're seeing nearly unprecedented prosperity.

Biden?

That's a farce that speaks for itself.

The Democrats best bets are names like Oprah and Zuckerberg; and Zuckerberg may well be in jail by that point.

• Like (+1) 2

In the past few days, multiple Democrats challengers have announced staggering fundraising totals of more than $3 million during the third quarter of the year, exceeding what many predecessors have raised for an entire cycle. One high-ranking Republican worries his party could be “buried under an avalanche” of Democratic money that GOP outside groups can’t match.

After today’s ratings changes, there are 15 GOP-held seats in Lean or Likely Democratic (including seven incumbents) and Democrats would only need to win 11 of the 31 races in the Toss Up column to flip the majority. There’s still time for political conditions to change, but today the likeliest outcome appears to be a Democratic gain of between 25 and 40 seats (they need 23 for House control).

https://www.cookpolitical.com/user/login?destination=/analysis/house/house-overview/house-rating-changes-eight-more-gop-seats-move-towards-democrats