Would it be blasphemous to cook Sahlen's in a crock pot with cabbage rather than grilling?

CowgirlsFan

Last time in BFLo, last week... I Picked up some Sahlen's... Just finished up grilling them up for the crew @ work today... For lunch.  Some chili cheese dogs... They loved them.  Just like Texas Hots back home in WNY... Or as they are affectionately called: "Schit Canoes." Even mix in a little Weber's...

God, there goes my diet... Thank God it's 30 degrees out, I stayed moving.

I even bought some Vernors & loganberry to complete the "BFLo Lunch."  I don't think they know what hit them... My Puerto Rican co-worker never tasted anything like it and is still in the head to prove it! :o:D

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Last time in BFLo, last week... I Picked up some Sahlen's... Just finished up grilling them up for the crew @ work today... For lunch.  Some chili cheese dogs... They loved them.  Just like Texas Hots back home in WNY... Or as they are affectionately called: "Schit Canoes." Even mix in a little Weber's...

God, there goes my diet... Thank God it's 30 degrees out, I stayed moving.

I even bought some Vernors & loganberry to complete the "BFLo Lunch."  I don't think they know what hit them... My Puerto Rican co-worker never tasted anything like it and is still in the head to prove it! :o:D

I thought Gugny was in Eastern NY, not Chicago.... hmm ?

1 minute ago, CowgirlsFan said:

It's only 70° here today.

Grilling Sahlen's has been postponed to tomorrow since it will be 80°.

LoL.. 37 here... Grilling Sahlen's is a PITA... I was ready to put the hand torch on them to give it a little "turbo boost!"

Nothing like grilling in Carharts! (I am slim now... Need the extra warmth!)^_^

• 2 weeks later...