Week 10: Saints' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Gaines Out

Watch the Black and Blue Report LIVE today at 10 a.m. on the Saints facebook page or at NewOrleansSaints.com

1. Watch the Black and Blue Report LIVE today at 10 a.m. on the Saints facebook page or at NewOrleansSaints.com. Today's show will include Daniel Sallerson, John DeShazier, Cindy Robinson, and special guest Mickey Loomis. 

2. Jamie Meeks and Chef Brad get you ready for Saints football this Sunday with "Cooking with Confidence." Keep an eye out for the segment this afternoon and see what Jamie and Brad cooked up last week in the meantime. 

3. John DeShazier will catch up with Saints players after practice on Friday, Nov. 10. Watch the player interviews here and catch up on what you missed Thursday.

4. Saints coordinators will speak to the media today. Look out for their quotes regarding the Week 10 match up at 5 p.m. 

5. Sean Payton will speak to the media at 1:15 p.m.  Watch coach Payton LIVE here.

Glenn is dealing with foot and ankle soreness that forced him to miss practice all week. Jones is also dealing with an ankle injury and did not practice this week. 

"We want to get Cordy back on the field," McDermott said. "That's the first priority. We're working hard and he's working hard to do that. At this point we have to control what we can control and the same thing for Cordy."

Meanwhile, tight end Charles Clay and cornerback E.J. Gaines are listed as questionable for the team's Week 10 game after being limited in practice this week. Seantrel Henderson was added to the injury report on Friday with a back injury. He will also be questionable for the game. If Henderson can't play, Conor McDermott will be the swing tackle for Buffalo. 

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

McD has to scheme to take away Kamara; that's what Bellyache would do. I think Milano would do nicely in that regard. 

I'd run a lot of nickel. Alexander off the field, Brown and Milano at LB and Leonard Johnson getting increased snaps. Should help to have a little more speed out there to defend the backs. Just have to play good fundamental defense. Wrap up properly and keep everything in front of you

Kelvin Benjamin in Buffalo , Denver's run D, Rams' tunnel vision

Kelvin Benjamin is in 
Buffalo -- and the Bills are thrilled. Plus, notes on one player making a huge impact on Denver's run defense, the Rams' focus and more.

Kimberly Jones documents the excitement in Buffalo over a recent arrival ...

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Guard Richie Incognito was mid-conversation in the Bills locker room Thursday when his newest teammate walked by.

"Big dog!" Incognito said. "I was just talking about you! Do you even need shoulder pads?"

Still in his practice uniform, receiver Kelvin Benjamin smiled, shook his head and took a seat at his locker. In his fresh surroundings, Benjamin has made quite an early impression.

"The first thing I noticed when he got here was how big he is," running back LeSean McCoy told me Thursday. "I asked him, 'Do you block?' He laughed."

Incognito said his first conversation with Benjamin occurred in the sauna and went something like this: "How tall are you, how much do you weigh and what did you run in the 40?"

8 minutes ago, JM57 said:

I'd run a lot of nickel. Alexander off the field, Brown and Milano at LB and Leonard Johnson getting increased snaps. Should help to have a little more speed out there to defend the backs. Just have to play good fundamental defense. Wrap up properly and keep everything in front of you

No shtt. With the amount if holes this zone defense leaves to the passing game, were gonna need to be in Nickle to keep up.

On 11/5/2017 at 8:16 PM, Domdab99 said:

Guys, we haven't beaten anyone good. Falcons are obviously not the same team as last year. Broncos suck. Bucs suck. Raiders and Jets are like us - sometime good, sometimes bad. 

I'm really concerned that Dennison kept the offense pretty damn tight and in close against a stacked box. Why not spread it out wide once in awhile, you know? 

Dennison is TERRIBLE.  He took an offense scoring 25+ a game, and turned it into the albatross that it is now.  He needs to go ASAP.  

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN" (8:41)

Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media Friday topics include; improving the running game, tackling on the defensive side of the ball, and an injury update.

SCOUTING REPORT - WEEK 10 - BILLS-SAINTS

scouting-report-bills-saints-new-11-10.j
New Orleans offense might be as balanced as its ever been, but Buffalo's red zone defense could be a game changer.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz