Marrone suspends Fournette for Bengals game for missing appointments

YoloinOhio

That Ahole...

I jad Fournette starting, saw nothing od this when I set my lineups earlier this morning and then had to drive home...turn on 550 to listen, they have the Jags game on and I keep hearing Ivory getting the ball...WTF

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I could definitely see McD doing it. Not sure how well it would go over though. This is their lives and livelihoods. Winning games means a lot. And ually more money. Getting in playoffs is a huge thing. Just imagine if McD did this to Shady before the Jet game and what happened in the Jet game happened with just Tolbert. This place would be insane. 

Usually with this type of stern discipline it is because of a accumulation of incidents. The rookie is a talented player and important player for the team. Now he knows and so do the other players on the team who do the right thing that all players will be held accountable. Marrone did the right thing. Dareus beware!

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I could definitely see McD doing it. Not sure how well it would go over though. This is their lives and livelihoods. Winning games means a lot. And ually more money. Getting in playoffs is a huge thing. Just imagine if McD did this to Shady before the Jet game and what happened in the Jet game happened with just Tolbert. This place would be insane. 

Team comes first.

Marrone gets it.

On 11/5/2017 at 9:50 AM, billsfan11 said:

Beauty news for me. Playing against fournette in fantasy this week:)

Not so good for me. I had Fournette starting on my team and I didn't hear about the suspension in time.

We won anyway, in large part due to Hotrod getting 26.9.

St. Doug is running a tight ship in Jax, if he can't straighten Dareus out nobody will.

If the Bills do end up missing the playoffs again I'm certainly rooting for the Jags because they look like a true dark horse team that might give the Pats, Steelers, Chiefs or Dolphins a run for their money this year.