What Actually Happened

Jobot

I shut it off in disgust at 10-7, you could see it was over by then.

The jets were going to win this game before we even stepped on the field.

Watch the Giants win now, it's an easy call.

Same as the Astros and the Saints winning it all, it's not coincidence.

you know the thought crossed my mind after that astros win....hmmm

Just really sloppy play. They looked completely unprepared for this game. Opportunities were missed, but the biggest issue with last night was the penalties. We shot ourselves in the foot on almost every drive. I also saw a lot of no-calls against the Jets which could bring down the morale a lot more. They should bounce back nicely next game against the Saints...well at least I hope so. Lol

The jets ran it against us and made Tyrod pass. If you can stop our run and run, we have no answer. Just like every year with Tyrod playing QB.

I thought Tyrod looked decent when he had some time. He was under constant pressure all night that I think started to get to him, especially on one play where he scrambled a bit early while they were backed up near their endzone. I think Romo called this one out as he should have held the ball a bit longer... but that's what constant pressure will do to any qb - look at any game that Tom Brady has struggled.

Early in the game it looked like two scoring drives were cut short due to unfortunate fumbles. So I disagree that 'making tyrod pass' is the blue print to beating the Bills.

I couldn't make it past the 4th quarter 8min mark... but up until that point I felt that every game changing play unfortunately/unluckily when the Jets way.

1 - EASY Interception opportunity by Bills D that slipped right through our DBs hands, (3 to 7 pts off the board)

2 - Unlucky 'self-inflicted' Fumble at the end of the half that took 3pts off the board (3 pts off the board)

3 - Unfortunate facemask call that would have resulted in a 3rd and 15+ but instead Jets scored a TD on (7 pts off the board)

4 - Nick O'Leary unlucky fumble as the Bills were in field goal range. (3 to 7 points)

These were all very unfortunate plays impacted points. It's also not like saying that yeah but these are 50/50 plays... they were unlucky that 9 times out of 10 should have gone in Buffalo's favor.

The four plays above go Buffalo's way and I think the Bills pull this one out. But YIKES no way we overcome these 4 plays going the Jets favor with the line play last night.

great point. They did get manhandled on O and D line, but you can't play as sloppy as they did with giving turnovers and not getting them, as well as the stupid penalties and win. I agree with you, eliminate the turnovers/ easy turnovers for us and we win. The O'Leary fumble made me mad. You always keep running in that situation. He could have had a TD. Everyone was standing around.

The fumble before the half and the horrible drive to start the second half is where the game was "lost" in my eyes.

playcalling by Dennison was terrible. He needs to realize we have no backup RB. Stop running anyone but Shady over and over again on consecutive plays.

I thought Tyrod looked decent when he had some time. He was under constant pressure all night that I think started to get to him, especially on one play where he scrambled a bit early while they were backed up near their endzone. I think Romo called this one out as he should have held the ball a bit longer... but that's what constant pressure will do to any qb - look at any game that Tom Brady has struggled.

Early in the game it looked like two scoring drives were cut short due to unfortunate fumbles. So I disagree that 'making tyrod pass' is the blue print to beating the Bills.

New York - Week 1 : The Bills' running backs gain 154 yards at 4.47 yards a carry. Taylor throws for 224 yards, runs for 38 yards.
New York - Week 9 : The Bills' running backs gain 28 yards at 1.75 yards a carry. Taylor throws for 285 yards, runs for 35 yards.
Comparing the two - win & loss - I'm not sure Taylor stands out as the problem.