CBS Studio Analysts praise Bills, Fans, McDermott

Fadingpain

ESPN's website is lagging in the RESPECT

I still have to go more than half way down the page to get to any Bills news.

don't even open a tab for their site. get enough here and few other sources but most all bills related can be found right here.

that's why I appreciate the hell out of this site. some negativity to wade through here and there but that comes with the territory. overall, hell of a community made up with a variety of bills fans.

can you dig that, mon...415894451478a2c9292768.gif

This is about the time the Bills' season normally starts to crumble. Thursday night will be a good test to see if it's the Same Old Bills or something new.

I'm not convinced just yet.

I said before the season this is a 5 win team, I'm not wrong yet :)

so, are you boasting about that?

I was just wading through the posts and thought I would ask. even if not, it still had a boasting tone to it.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are due for one. A number of "good" teams are proving to be bad this year and we have come out of nowhere.

Maybe we can get on Sunday Night Football before the season is out.

How about one of our December match ups with NE? Might be hard to keep that out of prime time.

Thats the one you would peg. The sunday night sched is tough to pick right now though

don't even open a tab for their site. get enough here and few other sources but most all bills related can be found right here.

that's why I appreciate the hell out of this site. some negativity to wade through here and there but that comes with the territory. overall, hell of a community made up with a variety of bills fans.

can you dig that, mon...415894451478a2c9292768.gif

so, are you boasting about that?

I was just wading through the posts and thought I would ask. even if not, it still had a boasting tone to it.

I can dig that, mon.

I started to realize yesterday after the Raiders first touchdown, that I am now adjusting to the new Buffalo Bills. I was not as stressed and negative as I was in previous years, believing this team would make the necessary adjustments. I was also more comfortable as the game progressed and we were protecting the lead. It takes time but the years of falling short are starting to wear off.

Embrace the process.

I haven't made any of those steps yet. My brain can't adjust as quickly. When we went up 26-7 on Taylor's TD, I was swearing at McDermott to go for two and got a lot of weird looks.

Time for a flex game!

Last time the Bills were flexed...grrr...but damn, I had such high hopes. I was at a dress-up Thanksgiving party in college and somehow made a Jim Kelly jersey work with a shirt and tie combo. After the Roscoe Parrish TD I started in heavy on the booze. Things fell off pretty quickly after that.