Put Micah Hyde's versatility to use this weekend

With the injuries to the secondary it is shaping up to be a horror movie. The Raiders have a better offensive line, Carr, and two good wideouts. After Gaines went down last week the Bills look dazed and confused in the secondary.

Very concerning! Always concerned! The pass rush is going to have to be at its best this week. I don't think Poyer plays and if Carr gets rolling they are going for 34+

Any realistic fan should be extremely paranoid and concerned about this matchup.

My anxiety level has been off the charts all week and will certainly peak by halftime on Sunday if it's another close game or we're losing!

With the injuries to the secondary it is shaping up to be a horror movie. The Raiders have a better offensive line, Carr, and two good wideouts. After Gaines went down last week the Bills look dazed and confused in the secondary.

Very concerning! Always concerned! The pass rush is going to have to be at its best this week. I don't think Poyer plays and if Carr gets rolling they are going for 34+

My thoughts exactly. Wright was exposed last week. The zone in general was soft once the injuries hit.

Gaines out, Poyer hurting. Concern everywhere!

Winston is a top 10 NFL QB and he did what he could to lead his team to victory last week. But I do think Carr is also a top 10 QB and better at this stage of the game because he has a playoff season under his belt (even though he didn't play in the playoffs last year because of injury).

Yup. He did all that he could do, including turning the ball over 3 times. That is a sure way to get victory.

Hyde is too slow to cover cooper...

Cooper is a 4.42 guy. Crabtree is a 4.5 guy. Hyde is 4.56

Tre on cooper is still our best matchup if we don't want to get toasted... Leanord Johnson and sharece wright with a safety over top should be good for Crabtree

Johnson is physical

BBFS says "hello there". :lol:

I know I have an extreme case. My last post was meant to be somewhat comical but there is more truth said in jest. Focusing on game plan the defense needs to be unpredictable on Sunday. Creative blitz packages instead of just rushing 4.

Edited by BuffaloMatt

I know I have an extreme case. My last post was meant to be somewhat comical but there is more truth said in jest. Focusing on game plan the defense needs to be unpredictable on Sunday. Creative blitz packages instead of just rushing 4.

Lots of Carr crashes on Sunday sounds like a good plan to me.