Is this sunday the biggest game in Buffalo in years?

Not sure how the tiebreaker between the Bills and Ravens broke-down that year. Both teams would have been 6-6 in conference but the Bills were 4-2 in their division compared to the Ravens who were 3-3 in their division. Not sure exactly how everything else broke down tiebreaker wise.

Ravens would have won the tie-breaker. Ultimately we still would have been heartbroken.I was at that Oakland game by the way. Started off great with a long TD to Watkins. We gave a terrible 3rd and 20 something IIRC and the Raiders ended up getting a TD on that possession.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win this game the next game is even more important. And so on. That's what happens when we have hope.

I don't have hope. I have reality

screw that

Go Bills!

home Dirt. ftw

My feeling exactly, but I think the disappointments of the past are coloring our opinions of a damn good football team. I think we're afraid of success.

am likely to agree with you when pressed

We were 4-2 last year heading to Miami. Lost 3 straight.

We always start losing now.

Indeed. The hyperbole king.

This said, yeah, IF WE WIN. I know we beat them in with Fitz in a thriller a few years ago, enroute to another great start, diasterous finish. But doing it again in this season moves us to 5-2 in a different feeling season.IF we’re 6-2 four days later, we’ll know we’re onto something here.

My Doomshield is fully engaged. Raiders 31 Bills 17.

you are a difficult rock to budge.

Hope you become a rolling stone after game 8. Bills 27 raiders 23

By the time we play the patsies*** this year in Buffalo we'll either be hanging on by our fingernails or getting ready to b****slap them to the curb. The raiders, chiefs and even the phish are bigger games than the brady bunch.

To get a WC you need head to head Wins over the competition. That means OAK and KC are must Wins for Buffalo. Hasn't the last 2 seasons proven that?

in '15 the Bills lost to KC who had the 5th seed and they never relinquished it. In '16 the Loss to OAK doomed the Bills chances. Had they won that the JETS game in wk 17 we would have played TT and probably won.

Not only is the OAK a must win, the NYETS game on TNF is a short week and on the road.

Quick someone Queue the next thread

TNF is the biggest game for Buffalo in years.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

The Raiders offense with Carr healthy will be the biggest test for this defense. Top 3 O-Line, two major weapons at WR and Carr who I think is top 5 and will be one of the top 3 when Bree's and Brady hang it up.

For us to even have a chance in this game it will take some crazy Buffalo weather so Carr can pass for Taylor type numbers.

The Raiders offense with Carr healthy will be the biggest test for this defense. Top 3 O-Line, two major weapons at WR and Carr who I think is top 5 and will be one of the top 3 when Bree's and Brady hang it up.

For us to even have a chance in this game it will take some crazy Buffalo weather so Carr can pass for Taylor type numbers.

Last I saw the forecast said rain and 50 degrees. Don't know if that's enough to affect anything either good or bad.

Oakland's defense is abysmal, Khalil Mack not withstanding. We managed to handle Von Miller, we should be able to keep Mack in check.

Just hope Cooper gets the drops again and we should pull this out and knock them out of wild card contention.

Oakland's defense is abysmal, Khalil Mack not withstanding. We managed to handle Von Miller, we should be able to keep Mack in check.

Just hope Cooper gets the drops again and we should pull this out and knock them out of wild card contention.

and Ed "Guns" Hochuli doesn't give them 2 free plays with 0 seconds on the clock

uh oh.. while searching Ed and images I found this

f04ad188a50fedc0dbde3f96b6172c19.jpg

LOL

hoc.jpg