The Bills are going to be in 3rd by 11:30 on Thursday

I understand the metrics on the Dolphins offense, but they have graded out well in specific areas by PFF (especially Jay Ajai and the rushing attack).

Also defensively they are graded out well and still a top 10 unit despite last nights shallacking and Cameron Wake is still highest graded pass rusher in the NFL.

Anyways like I've been saying, the Bills are going to have a game like this at some point. Hopefully not a 40-0 blowout but there will be at least one very frustrating and ugly Sunday afternoon even if we are a playoff caliber team.

Dude, the metric that counts in the end is points. That's all. Not PFF grades; points. Sacks don't win football games.

I grant the point that even good teams can have a bad Sunday, but to qualify as a "very good team", it has to be represent an abherration.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except thats how they've been for the last yeae and a half and have the 3rd best record in the NFL over that time span...quite a long mirage dont you think?

Wait... what does the previous season have to do with ANYTHING with the start of this season? I was comparing very bad 4 and 2 teams that the record is misleading based on "quality" and their manner of winning.

Are you two newbies?

Name another board where people dont argue and call names?

Him? Maybe. Me? No not by a long shot. But as far as timeouts and bans go they are pretty arbitrary around here. Of course the sensitive mod seems to be gone now so anything goes.

Actually, chief, the very title of your little prediction thread seems a little pompous, as does your response. Keep them predictions coming, though, I can tell you're used to being wrong.

I predict this will not be the last thread started that was not durogatory in anywhere to any Buffalo Bill player, coach or administrator or even any Bills game, and will simply comment on the difficulty in the division, but will still create tremendous vitriol and 12,000 views!

I also predict you will be president, Jo, and I will vote for you because you are Bills fan!

...please do a good job...and I'd like to go to the White House.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Him? Maybe. Me? No not by a long shot. But as far as timeouts and bans go they are pretty arbitrary around here. Of course the sensitive mod seems to be gone now so anything goes.

Really? I've never so much as received a warning. And I'm constantly shocked by what kind of posting isn't reprimanded, at least a bit, by the mods. But I'd be a terrible mod. I agree that, for the most part, it's best for the community to police itself. It just makes the board so hard to read, at times. Still the best damn forum on the Interwebs, though.

Yes. I was confused as well from last weeks thread with the same title.

I'm on my phone so I didn't feel like looking at the OP to find out, lol.

Got to win today or this one could get more traction. Go Bills

either tied for first with ne or sitting at 6-2 and 2nd in the division after the jests game.

can you dig that?

Sure hope so. Depends on which Tyrod shows for these two games. I hope it's the one from last week. Edited by xRUSHx

either tied for first with ne or sitting at 6-2 and 2nd in the division after the jests game.

can you dig that?

If we were 6-2 after the Jets game we would be 1st place in the division. Both Bills and Pats would be 6-2 (assuming the Pats beat Chargers today) Bills would be 4-1 in the conference and Pats would be 3-1 in the conference.

can you dig that?

Go Chargers!!!

Can u dig that!

🍻

I'm on my phone so I didn't feel like looking at the OP to find out, lol.

I actually posted a reply thinking this was last weeks post on my mobile theni had to rewrite the post to reflect this week.

If we were 6-2 after the Jets game we would be 1st place in the division. Both Bills and Pats would be 6-2 (assuming the Pats beat Chargers today) Bills would be 4-1 in the conference and Pats would be 3-1 in the conference.

Righty oh. By 1/2 games