Tyrod passes for most yards & Bills W- Bucs game TBD bet

Well, if we make the playoffs, we'll just have to forfeit it because the passing yards weren't up to par for some Bills "fans".

You just said 200 yards passing + the other stuff will equal wins and presumably playoffs. I'm just letting you know we're not there yet.

Edited by jmc12290

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just said 200 yards passing + the other stuff will equal wins and presumably playoffs. I'm just letting you know we're not there yet.

If we win a solid game Sunday and he passes for 180, we'll forfeit that one too. Let us know when, in any W, the yards are acceptable, and if not, we'll forfeit the win. It's all on you.

I'm down.

Puss

whatevs

What if I said I'm a gambling addict and I don't make bets of any kind?

It's simple, just say "I'm in for (Bills L OR Taylor under 225 yards) OR (Bills W and Taylor over 224 yards passing)"

I posted some #'s. Did I post a W or L?

no, I didn't. I did say -

It will be up to the D to win this game.

I apologize. I needed an emoji in my post I guess to indicate I was just yanking your chain. My bad.

No problems.

my bad. I was actually waiting for a comment on the whatevs.

And no I don't have a gambling addiction. I just don't bet on things because my betting record sucks.

I guess we both needed emogi's

....maybe a PLAYPEN FORUM would be MUCH better and he can personally select his two dozen for exclusive access......would sure as hell clean up the place for those who want to have FOOTBALL discussions versus wading through the to and fro pee-pee posts....Jesus, I thought BBMB died..............

...says the oldest living poster from bbmb...ha any who i'm down for the w. 18-26 262 2-0 tate will be our bobby woods in the slot. zay finally hangs onto a couple long outs...oleary and logan get a few chunks and holmes comes up with a couple of redzone grabs. shady 22-119....and a couple rec.

so...how far off was i .............other then the the new guy instead of tate and holmes 20 -33 and a td 268

Edited by billsredneck1