TNF: Eagles vs. Panthers on CBS, NFLN, & Amazon Prime

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh huh. When you find your Bills jersey, let me know.

Dude I bleed red, white and blue. I dont live in Buffalo, grew up there through 19 years. and moved away. So I take constant sheee-ite from Steeler, 6 championship Pittsburgh fans about why Im a Bills fan. I wear the colors.. But Im football savvy enough to know TT is a border line NFL starter, that will never take a team near the promised land. .

Edited by billsfan714

Matty Ice. The guy is clutch.

Maybe he can serve a useful purpose and beat NE in a couple weeks.

stacking up the games i'm seeing it as potentially one of the best games of the year as both teams pair well together. i was thinking we beat atlanta because our strengths dominate their weaknesses.

new england is bringing an efficient offense that cannot find an identity or run game to a team that has more than enough offense to go around. what i really would like to see is atlanta recover to play full strength against a slow new england linebacker unit that isn't able to instincively react as they always have. their cb's are playing too complicated and will pair well if they can go straight up man in which case the dl of new england is going to get a lot of devonte freeman and a lot of short routes to exploit new englands man coverage.