Ben McAdoo Has "Giant" Problems - Has Been Fired

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2017 at 11:25 AM, billieve420 said:

Eli has been average for most his career. He got hot during the playoffs and had a strong defense which got them those 2 super bowl wins. I have not seen a better job done against Tom Brady than what the Giants did to him those games. It is funny though to hear all the excuses come out in defense of him but Tyrod is treated differently here. We haven't been able to run the ball effectively this year and as a result has hampered the entire offense which is on the coaching staff. I hope the bye is spent reviewing on what worked last year and incorporating more zone read plays in the offense. Tyrod is a poor fit for what Dennison is trying accomplish so I hope adjustments are made that better fit Tyrod's skillset.

However, I would move on from Tyrod at the end of the year and draft a qb early next year as you need a creative play caller to limit Tyrod's weaknesses and highlight his strengths.

Eli hit 50k pass yards today and has two rings. If that's average, sign me up for an average bills QB.

On 10/12/2017 at 1:11 PM, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Again, we're looking at the offense around the QBs. Top 2 pass catchers are injured, Veteran LT injured with a Rookie playing in his place, some ridiculous experiment going on at RG, a RT who can maul in run blocking but is completely lost pass blocking. McCoy isn't going to make the pro bowl if his big runs keep getting negated by penalties and he finishes at his current pace (55.8 rYPG, 3.2 YPC, 93.6 tYPG). I don't put that on McCoy, though. Once Clay went down McCoy was literally the only player on O that required the defense's attention other than Tyrod.

really is the truth. all of the above. but the bolded is the heart of the matter.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

To say one of the 7 50k passers in NFL history is average is just nuts. Quick, how many passing yards does Jim Kelly have?

I did not say he was average now did i ?
I said he is done. 

By the time the season ends he will be considering retirement.

thats my Opinion Joe 
: )

16 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Eli hit 50k pass yards today and has two rings. If that's average, sign me up for an average bills QB.

50K yards is impressive but don't sign up for it because Eli isn't throwing for another 50K.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

I did not say he was average now did i ?
I said he is done. 

By the time the season ends he will be considering retirement.

thats my Opinion Joe 
: )

I dont think any any of that is debatable but for whatshisname420 to say eli has been average most of his career...well maybe he needs to lay off the dank

21 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I dont think any any of that is debatable but for whatshisname420 to say eli has been average most of his career...well maybe he needs to lay off the dank

You realize football is a team sport right. I have watched Eli his entire career. He was surrounded by good teams and when they won those super bowls a championship level defense and strong running game. I wouldn't put Eli in the same category as Brady, Peyton, etc.. Eli will end up in the hall with the stats he put up and the rings he won as he should be. 

If Eli played in Buffalo with the teams here he would not have had the same level of success he had with the Giants pure and simple. 50k yards is less impressive now than in previous generations as the game has changed. It is much easier for offenses to put up video game type numbers now than ever before.