SAL M: Bills WRs have no business being starters.

JM2009

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry, TT is done this year anyways, then we won't have to watch this garbage.

Consistency, do you understand what that means? TT isn't consistent enough. The end.

No ****! Is this some new revelation? No. I don't know why people consistently B word about Tyrod as if anyone thinks he's a franchise QB who can carry a team.

No ****! Is this some new revelation? No. I don't know why people consistently B word about Tyrod as if anyone thinks he's a franchise QB who can carry a team.

Because it is a waste of time playing him, he won't be here next year. Might as well give the rookie some reps. What do we have to gain going 8-8 or 9-7 or even gasp squeaking in the playoffs at 10-6 only to get crushed in the 1st round? Just start Peterman and draft a top QB and WR next year.

Edited by 100DollarBills

Because it is a waste of time playing him, he won't be here next year. Might as well give the rookie some reps. What do we have to gain going 8-8 or 9-7 or even gasp squeaking in the playoffs at 10-6 only to get crushed in the 1st round? Just start Peterman and draft a top QB and WR next year.

Counterfeit idea. No NFL team thinks like that. It's silly fan talk.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Making the playoffs at 10-6 is a bad thing? My goodness. The nonsense keeps coming.

Counterfeit idea. No NFL team thinks like that. It's silly fan talk.

It is no wonder why teams suck year in year out, because they throw garbage QBs in to play full knowing they won't be there the following year when they draft their guy. TT is a waste of time, he gives us no value this year, when starting Peterman would at least give him valuable starting time and we possibly get to see if the kid has "it" .

Making the playoffs at 10-6 is a bad thing? My goodness. The nonsense keeps coming.

He isn't even going to sniff it, so it is a moot point. I never understood the satisfaction of just squeaking into the playoffs only to get destroyed. We want to see if Peterman has "it" before we draft a top QB next season.

Edited by 100DollarBills

It is no wonder why teams suck year in year out, because they throw garbage QBs in to play full knowing they won't be there the following year when they draft their guy. TT is a waste of time, he gives us no value this year, when starting Peterman would at least give him valuable starting time and we possibly get to see if the kid has "it" .

He isn't even going to sniff it, so it is a moot point. I never understood the satisfaction of just squeaking into the playoffs only to get destroyed. We want to see if Peterman has "it" before we draft a top QB next season.

He's on a four year contract and the coaches see him every day. They have plenty of time to find out whether he has "it". Since it's a waste of time, why even watch the team?

He's on a four year contract and the coaches see him every day. They have plenty of time to find out whether he has "it". Since it's a waste of time, why even watch the team?

Why keep him on the bench full knowing TT is gone next year, throw him in there and let the kid learn real time. We are taking another QB again next year anyways. I watch in spite of TT, I like watching our defense and running game.

Edited by 100DollarBills

Sal needs to watch the KC game in progress. He has forgotten what a QB looks like.

CBs draped all over the WRs, yet Smith still throws the ball (yes, yes, into their hands instead of their azz) and believe it or not, the WRs and TEs actually catch the ball.

TT knows he isn't remotely accurate and refuses to throw the ball unless they are wide open.

Thus, today we suck.

I lean towards this. The receivers may not good enough to make elite catches time and again but they can effing catch or they wouldn't be in the NFL. And I swear TT rarely makes it easy on them. The WR`s are always reaching up, reaching down, diving, slowing down. He just can't throw it perfect...ever. So there is always a doubt in his mind and he simply can't pull the trigger. Its painful to watch. I must have screamed "Throw the mother !@#$er!" 15 times at the TV today.

I truly don't know how anyone has faith in Taylor anymore..

Sad but true. It's everyone else's fault that Tyrod cant see wide open receivers so he gets sacked

If you think this team is winning a WC and going to a SB with TT, then I don't know what to tell you.

Some truly are that blind. A QB that has trouble hitting 200 goes to the SB and wins it. Sure, I want what he is smoking. Edited by xRUSHx

EXACTLY. THIS. We had Watkins, Woods, Goodwin et al and still the same BS.

Up until Tyrod's last game of the season we were top 10 in scoring in the NFL. That with an injured Watkins on/off for most of the season and street scrubs Hunter and Percy Harvin.

How is top 10 scoring and what we're seeing through the first 5 games this season the "same bs"?