Is Dennison the problem?

RyanC883

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When your qb cant throw from the pocket it kind of makes your playcalling tough

When you have McCoy, a rookie receiver and a bunch of guys out there at skill positions it's pretty hard to throw too.

I wonder (and hope) he as a different offense with a Different QB. Because if we go draft a legit thrower and this is still the offense what a waste.

Look at how much better Simiens looked witout Dennisons scheme. Hope we arent headed for the same when we draft our future.

Look at how much better Simiens looked witout Dennisons scheme. Hope we arent headed for the same when we draft our future.

Dennison was McD's second choice for OC. If he's as honest with his staff as he is with his players (competition, earn your job), it stands to reason that he should look to upgrade here as well after the season (same with Castillo).

Somehow that never seems to happen with coaches, though...

I challenge them to make the change at QB if Peterman looks as bad as Tyrod has I'll agree its the OC and everyone else until then I will continue to blame Tyrod. 3rd OC proves it's the QB not the system in my opinion. Don't need to look very far, Roman tried to make Tyrod be a QB and is the same fail we are in right now.

Edited by xRUSHx

Dennison was McD's second choice for OC. If he's as honest with his staff as he is with his players (competition, earn your job), it stands to reason that he should look to upgrade here as well after the season (same with Castillo).

Somehow that never seems to happen with coaches, though...

We would get real lucky if we got to switch to a better OC before we continue to dck around with dennison and castillos garbage

This year the new OC has a new blocking scheme. Shady is being abused by the resultsnt terrible blocking. The pass game is just as nad as it was last year, and with the loss of a runnig game we look/are awful on offense.

Might be. The new line coach might also be a problem.

This year the Bills are 17th rushing after being #1 the last two years.

We were the #1 rushing team in the NFL the last 2 years. We're near the bottom now.

Shady has one rushing game of 100yds in 5 games now. Tyrod is not running either.

One glaring change. I think the answer is fairly obvious.

Stop it. These people want to blame tyrod for everything. Take your obvious facts and shove it.

:lol: :lol:

I don't think most fans were thrilled with this hire, but he was part of a SB winning team that including both Brock Osweiler and a washed up Peyton Manning as starters between the regular season and playoffs.

I think the issue with Dennison's offense is he needs a true pocket QB who can not only be an effective game manager but take chances when needed which is why I maintain Peterman would be the better option despite no NFL starts under his belt.

I don't think most fans were thrilled with this hire, but he was part of a SB winning team that including both Brock Osweiler and a washed up Peyton Manning as starters between the regular season and playoffs.

I think the issue with Dennison's offense is he needs a true pocket QB who can not only be an effective game manager but take chances when needed which is why I maintain Peterman would be the better option despite no NFL starts under his belt.

We were the #1 rushing team in the NFL the last 2 years. We're near the bottom half now.

Shady has one rushing game of 100yds in 5 games now. Tyrod is not running either.

One glaring change. I think the answer is fairly obvious.