Beating Bengals would be more impressive than last two.

webtoe

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a statement game. This will tell a lot about the bills. They won two games everyone thought they would lose and are flying high.

If they can fill in on the injured players that they lost them I think it's going to be a win.

We know depth had always been an issue so let's see if the depth we have can handle the load.

I have to agree. This is a statement game. Cincy has not been playing well and after coming off of two big wins this has the markings of a let down game. If they can get through this week with a win and prove they can stay focused and overcome the injuries, I think other teams and the "media experts" will really start to take notice.

I was watching NFL Live yesterday and they were sliding the Bills into the "Pretender" category instead of Contender category. Kinda pissed me off, but then again, we have all seen this from the Bills before. And it's not like i can counter the argument they gave when they called the offense "pedestrian". Like I said, get through this week with a win and others will start to show respect.

This game I believe is going to be very consequential to our playoff hopes. We probably are a fringe playoff team candidate and getting an opportunity to go to 4-1 heading into a bye week facing an AFC team that could very well determine a tie breaker scenario, I believe is going to end up being hugely important.

I sincerely hope that the team realizes how important this game is, which I do believe McD and the teams locker room leaders will continue to hammer into the minds of the rest of the players. It's just that important!

As impressive as the last two wins have been, it is altogether different to go on the road against a familiar conference opponent as a slight favorite and pull out the victory. It was not too many years ago that the Bills went to Cincinnati 'on a roll' and got their ass handed to them.

I am cautiously optimistic at the moment, but get this W and I will be fully on the bandwagon.

Two road wins in a row seemed like an impossibility a month ago. Go Bills!

This game I believe is going to be very consequential to our playoff hopes. We probably are a fringe playoff team candidate and getting an opportunity to go to 4-1 heading into a bye week facing an AFC team that could very well determine a tie breaker scenario, I believe is going to end up being hugely important.

I sincerely hope that the team realizes how important this game is, which I do believe McD and the teams locker room leaders will continue to hammer into the minds of the rest of the players. It's just that important!

Steel sharpens steel so says the Ginger Hammer

Beating the Bengals will hurt our power ranking.

lol ESPN and CBS will drop them from 15 to 17 if they win.

It is going to be a tough game and for some reason I don't have a great feeling about it, like I did before the Broncos and Falcons games. And it's very tough to win two road games in a row. The good news is that the schedule gets easier after the bye and even if we lose to Cinci, there's a good chance we're 7-3 going into KC on Thanksgiving weekend.

• 3 weeks later...