Projecting wins a losses as of today

dayman

If the Bills can get past the Bengals and hit 4-1, they'd have to go 6-5 the rest of the way to hit 10-6. That is absolutely possible. Lose twice to the Pats and it becomes winning six of nine. That's tougher. It could really come down to becoming effective enough on Offense to at least get a split with New England. Their D is bad right now, but you still need to score around 30 to beat them most days.

That's all correct. If we can beat Cincy, things really shape up outside of injury.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The toughest games are NE and KC. If they go into the Bye 4-1 they will be favored in 7 or 8 of the final 11 games. Imo the Schedule is not that difficult the rest of the way. If they remain relatively healthy there is a strong possibility they push into a playoff spot. Oak may not have Carr, Jamies Winston is not the same QB on the road, NO defense can be run on, Jets and Miami are going to get worst as the season carries on, and the Chargers are going to be in contention for the worst record in the league.

Remember 2011 when the Bills were hyped at 3-0 after beating New England?

They expected the Bengals to "lay down" after halftime and got beat by Jermaine Gresham.

I need to see 7-2, 6-3 at minimum to really start feeling different.

The defense has to stay healthy, because the offense is razor thin when it comes to depth.

I think the schedule is shaping up really well for the Bills. The Saints and Raiders (even with Carr) don't scare me much in Orchard Park. Dolphins will be all but eliminated by the time we play them, @ Chargers is a warm weather Bills home game in November and I really feel like the Patriots are on the ropes. If they lose to Tampa on Thursday, there will be blood in the water and everyone in the league will want a bite of that wounded carcass. 12-4 and hosting a playoff game.

Just win this week. 4-1 at the bye would be huge for this team. Get Humber healthy, get Matthews close to being back, get Cordy Glenn healthy and then hit that Buccs, Raiders, Jets, Saints stretch which will make or break us with our guys healthy and ready to make some noise.