Ramon Humber anyone?

Navin

Maybe he should be added to the Bills wall of fame. :lol::rolleyes:

Maybe wall of fame should be changed to eraser board.

well, you might not think it's true but I know it has to be true

no, that is not true. I read right here that EJ Manuel is not talented

I do not recall con census that anyone on the wall could even replace Mike Rodakent and have no chance of even being an unpaid intern for the Bills with except MAYBE of Jay Rosen in Analysts.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised that some posters are saying Humber had a bad game in Carolina. I think maybe you are letting ONE play (against a really elusive player no less) where he missed the tackle overshadow what was otherwise an excellent game for him. The guy had 11 tackles, 7 of which were solo tackles in space. He was ballin' all over the field.

Humber has been playing really well. I'm not sure what games some of you guys are watching.

Edited by folz

I'm surprised that some posters are saying Humber had a bad game in Carolina. I think maybe you are letting ONE play (against a really elusive player no less) where he missed the tackle overshadow what was otherwise an excellent game for him. The guy had 11 tackles, 7 of which were solo tackles in space. He was ballin' all over the field.

Humber has been playing really well. I'm not sure what games some of you guys are watching.

The Cam play was kinda poor but I can understand it. He goes out of bounds and you smash him, it's likely 15 yards.

My complaints were in coverage, especially against Christian McCaffrey. Dude got his ankles broke on that whip route, should've given up the TD to make it a two-score game late. Just showed up that he's got limitations in his game, nothing more.

The Cam play was kinda poor but I can understand it. He goes out of bounds and you smash him, it's likely 15 yards.

My complaints were in coverage, especially against Christian McCaffrey. Dude got his ankles broke on that whip route, should've given up the TD to make it a two-score game late. Just showed up that he's got limitations in his game, nothing more.

Yea he was a liability in coverage in Carolina. Always out of position and then took bad angles in his attempted recovery tackles. He was noticeably improved in that regard against Denver though they really didn't use Anderson and Charles out of the backfield... I only remember two throws to backs would have to go and check if there were more. I think this week will be a bigger test for him because Atlanta use Freeman and Coleman a lot out of the backfield and even line Gabriel up there and then leak him out as a receiver.

I think he has been a pretty good surprise so far compared to what I expected. Hope it can continue.