What a Day for Stephen Hauschka; Again Named AFC ST POTW

26CornerBlitz

He keeps hitting H-Bombs

I was dismayed after he missed the kick in week 1 and barely made one in week 2. Hopefully what we saw last weekend is the guy we get going forward.

Nobody cares about "barely making it". Its either made or missed. Week 1 kick was notably terrible, but expecting a kicker to make every kick is ridiculous.

He is going to miss some just like every kicker does. When it happens lets not go crazy. We dont expect Taylor to complete every pass

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He keeps hitting H-Bombs

Nobody cares about "barely making it". Its either made or missed. Week 1 kick was notably terrible, but expecting a kicker to make every kick is ridiculous.

He is going to miss some just like every kicker does. When it happens lets not go crazy. We dont expect Taylor to complete every pass

On that miss the ball flew weird.

It was going sideways,I think the holder didn't get the laces around.

I cared at the time because he missed that kick against the Jets so badly and the Seahawks made no attempt to re-sign him. Now I'm not worried.

On that miss the ball flew weird.

It was going sideways,I think the holder didn't get the laces around.

Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

Was shocked Seattle moved on after watching him deliver so much for them.

AND

All this without a having to carry a kickoff kicker.

I think his price tag forced them to look elsewhere. They have so much tied-up in Wilson and the defense that they couldn't afford to pay him $3M/year. But he's earned every penny so far with the Bills.