Around the NFL Week 3

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All these players disrespecting the national anthem is an embarrassment. Funny but had anyone else said to fire them it wouldn't be an issue. But because it was Trump everyone is so offended. Those offended are thin skinned self absorbed snowflakes.

Says the thin-skinned, self-absorbed snowflake.

Seattle always start slow. They will be decent. The Cardinals and the 49ers suck. The unknown is the Rams. They might be a sneaky wildcard contender. All depends on Goff continuing to play well.

I don't know if our defense and special teams screwed up bad enough to let the 49ers score 39 points I would feel pretty down about our chances.

All these players disrespecting the national anthem is an embarrassment. Funny but had anyone else said to fire them it wouldn't be an issue. But because it was Trump everyone is so offended. Those offended are thin skinned self absorbed snowflakes.

Keep this stuff to PPP board please.

I don't know if our defense and special teams screwed up bad enough to let the 49ers score 39 points I would feel pretty down about our chances.

If Goff keeps playing well they can win 9 or 10. If teams figure him out with more tape of him in this offense they will win 5 or 6.

Russell Wilson is struggling today.