I love narratives to make points - SF Defense & Watkins

Billsfan1972

It's just pathetic. When you have stars you cater to them. They are the people that are hardest to replace. Call it the Steelers model if you will. They pay all of their stars and worry about everyone else after.

speaking of narratives Leveon Bell says hello. Edited by Bill_with_it

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are still stuck playing 1950's football. Even teams with a QB like Brian Hoyer are throwing the ball around. Tyrod isn't good enough but I'd say Hoyer isn't either. If the plan is to draft a QB early and I hope it is, they've gotta look to go WR at least twice in the first 3 rds.

Forget about this nonsense, who cares. You taking Denver -3 this week? I need to make some scratch.

Ha ha, I like Denver -3. I like the over a little bit too. Dennison's offense got crushed this week. They will score some points at home and the Denver offense has been hot. I'm thinking something like 27-21.

Ha ha, I like Denver -3. I like the over a little bit too. Dennison's offense got crushed this week. They will score some points at home and the Denver offense has been hot. I'm thinking something like 27-21.

We'll see what their offense is like without them having the huge advantage of the Mile high air and crowd.

If the plan is to draft a QB early and I hope it is, they've gotta look to go WR at least twice in the first 3 rds.

I hope this is not the case. We have too many other positions of need to be spending two picks on a WR, even with six picks. And if we send one of those picks in a trade up for our QB, that's now only 4 picks after selecting that QB. On top of that, we drafted Zay with a 2nd round pick. He needs to develop into a good receiver for us.

Some fans want to believe so badly that the team is on the right track that they will construct ludicrous narratives to explain what is happening.

And yet some will pull every ex - bill into the conversation and want to bronze them as HOFers.

Just because you don't agree with the track they're on doesn't mean it can't/won't be successful.

I hope this is not the case. We have too many other positions of need to be spending two picks on a WR, even with six picks. And if we send one of those picks in a trade up for our QB, that's now only 4 picks after selecting that QB. On top of that, we drafted Zay with a 2nd round pick. He needs to develop into a good receiver for us.

Andre Holmes is a 4th or 5th wr on a good team. Matthews is a free agent. So they've got Jones and nothing.

The thread was tongue in cheek and commenting how fickle things can be and change so quickly.

I was being sarcastic calling Watkins soft.

Frankly Watkins is still not getting nearly enough targets in any case and Goff looks better, but still holes in his game.

Actually I feel bad for Tyrod as the coaching staff has set him up to fail imo (and Bills fans getting to watch boring football).

Yes. But talent is strongly correlated to production. You don't see the Jordan Matthews of the world in the top 5 or 10 receiving yards every year.

Glad you mentioned him. Despite his lack of talent relative to Sammy, he's been more productive in his career.