Buy / Sell / Hold Week 3

boyst

Buy - Special Teams. Underappreciated last week kept Carolina held back. Buy them now before people realize they'll be doing this all season. Sell before Schmidt happens.

Sell - McDermott. This is not an indictment to his ability this far. I just see no reason to have my investment tied up in him and would rather invest more aggressively at this point of our portfolio. His stock will be available later at a reduced cost, as well.

Hold - Hughes. I have many questions here. What's he going to do the rest of the season? Why against the Panthers? Where was he last week? Last year?

Edited by Boyst62

Buy: The Bills secondary....especially the Safeties, but impressed with the Corner play as well.

Sell: Marcell Dareus...nothing more needs to be said. The Team loses nothing with him holding down one end of the bench. However, I recommend he sit in the middle so that it doesn't tip over.

Hold: The Offensive Line as a unit. We're about to find out on Sunday whether Week 1 or Week 2 was the true Offensive Line.

Buy - Jordan Poyer, not just buy, aggressive buy, 5-10% of your portfolio should be here.

Sell - Tie-rod Ball Joint Power Steering Pump Rack and Pinion Taylor. Stock on a downward slide with no end in sight. Slash and burn, get out now.

Hold - Sticking with LeShady here, down recently, but has tremendous upside, and big dividend befitting a Blue Chipper.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Buy - Special Teams. Underappreciated last week kept Carolina held back. Buy them now before people realize they'll be doing this all season. Sell before Schmidt happens.

Sell - McDermott. This is not an indictment to his ability this far. I just see no reason to have my investment tied up in him and would rather invest more aggressively at this point of our portfolio. His stock will be available later at a reduced cost, as well.

Hold - Hughes. I have many questions here. What's he going to do the rest of the season? Why against the Panthers? Where was he last week? Last year?

Josh McCown got rid of the ball very quickly neutralizing our pass rush.

He completed 26 passes and only had 187 yards passing. That's a 4.8 yards per pass. No one on the defensive line got much or any pressure on him.

You slammed Rex's defense for being a bad defense....you know the answer what happened to Hughes last year. You've been all over Hughes since the offseason for whatever reason.

Buy - Jordan Poyer

Sell - Our passing offense

Hold - Our front 4. I think Sieman gets the ball out quickly.

Sell: Shady - his value is as high as it's going to be, and it still won't surprise me if he's gone mid season.

Buy/Long Term: Poyer he's an emerging star

Buy/Speculative: Tyrod - it's a contrarian play, and there is blood in the streets. He'll have a good week at some point, and then I'll sell.

Hold: Offensive line - they are what they are, and the market knows it.

Edited by DasNootz

Buy - Trevor Siemian. He's been accurate.

Sell - The Bills passing game. Atrocious, anemic, whatever you want to call it.

Hold - McDermott. He's got the defense completely turned around and should get credit for it. Still has work to do on the offense.