Week 4 prospect watch

YoloinOhio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what an escape. McSorley had an unbelievable drive at the end. On 4th and goal with 4 seconds left on clock. Pass through the traffic. wow.

That was a helluva drive.

Having said that, what was up with McSorley punting the ball after the kneel down? You won, show some class. Geez!

A Junior who most likely will not be in the 2018 draft

Penn St #1 WR Deshaun Hamilton and TE Mike Gesicki will definitely be drafted

Those bastages! God striking the Hawks' down! I was already to give you and JSP the business!!! I had a 98% chance with a min left. Phuck that noise! Then some tremendous Bills hoodoo voodoo flew over Kinnick in the last 40 secs...

You haven't heard the last of the good guys! I will just post it the only way you two nerds understand:

tumblr_ouzsrexYky1w65kiso2_r1_400.gif

:-P :-P

Those bastages! God striking the Hawks' down! I was already to give you and JSP the business!!! I had a 98% chance with a min left. Phuck that noise! Then some tremendous Bills hoodoo voodoo flew over Kinnick in the last 40 secs...

You haven't heard the last of the good guys! I will just post it the only way you two nerds understand:

0afc2d379b2deab6b5c4dc5dae95df43--funny-

0afc2d379b2deab6b5c4dc5dae95df43--funny-

LoL! Yes... I feel like I just showered w/Jerry Sandusky!

And that ain't fun my friend... I already needed therapy to begin with!

:-P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.