Matthews: Blame Tyrod if you must.

JM2009

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was on this board when he was throwing all those bombs to Watkins. Would have been laughable to see your response to that. And you never answered-who replaced Watkins?

What? he touches the ball the most and doesn't turn the ball over. Hold him to the highest of standards in that catagory, because that is one he aces. You have no logic.

Who replaced Watkins in 2016.

I am talking this WR core conpared to the 2016 core. But hey you want to throw an injured Watkins in there than yes

Matthews is > Watkins

Taylor is already 7th in Bills' QB passing yds...after 2 years/2games

7th????

Hmmmm

I'm too fat and lazy to look it up but;

Kelly, Kemp, Fergy are probably the top three ... maybe Fitz & Bledsoe are in there ... but who could be the other???

Yep. Running and his deep ball are his strengths. Work with a players strengths till better is found. I've said that all along. That isn't happening this year. And the talent on this offense is the worst it has been in years.

The deep balls are there. He wont pull the trigger so is that on him or the WR?

Who ever said that? How could that be when Watkins is gone.

Watkins was gone last year too wasnt he?

I'm waiting for the inevitable. Tyrod plays himself out of the starting roll after being set up to fail so McD and BB can draft their guy.

they did in a way. cut his pay and traded off his best wide receivers. you may not believe it was to set him up to fail but it didn't help his cause any. they knew going in to this season it was taylors last year. if fans think the roster was different this season wait until next season when they wipe the slate clean of any whaley remnants. dareus will be gone, taylor and mccoy and kyle will retire. they may keep a fa agent or two like ingognito and hughes?

I just hope with the new QB they bring in a better OC, dennison doesn't impress me all that much although some may feel he can only do so much with what he has in a QB?

taylor has likely seen his last opportunity to start in this league and will have to settle for a back up position elsewhere in 2018?

Who replaced Watkins in 2016.

I am talking this WR core conpared to the 2016 core. But hey you want to throw an injured Watkins in there than yes

Matthews is > Watkins

Matthews is not better than Watkins talent wise. Watkins did play in 37 games I believe. How about the 2015 Watkins with TT-you neglected to include that. I know why.

Matthews is not better than Watkins talent wise. Watkins did play in 37 games I believe. How about the 2015 Watkins with TT-you neglected to include that. I know why.

I see we are moving the goalposts now did i ever say this WR group is better than 2015 group?

Edited by MAJBobby

The deep balls are there. He wont pull the trigger so is that on him or the WR?

Watkins was gone last year too wasnt he?

He was? Funny how I remember him in that second Miami game where he had a very nice game. caught a nice deep TD too.

they did in a way. cut his pay and traded off his best wide receivers. you may not believe it was to set him up to fail but it didn't help his cause any. they knew going in to this season it was taylors last year. if fans think the roster was different this season wait until next season when they wipe the slate clean of any whaley remnants. dareus will be gone, taylor and mccoy and kyle will retire. they may keep a fa agent or two like ingognito and hughes?

I just hope with the new QB they bring in a better OC, dennison doesn't impress me all that much although some may feel he can only do so much with what he has in a QB?

taylor has likely seen his last opportunity to start in this league and will have to settle for a back up position elsewhere in 2018?

Tyrod will likely be the Bills' starter in 2018

I see we are moving the goalposts now did i ever say this WR group is better than 2015 group?

It's not better than 2016 either. at least Goodwin was a burner when Watkins was out. He caught a couple of deep balls too. Taylor is not afraid of the deep ball.

Tyrod will likely be the Bills' starter in 2018

I doubt it. The starter isn't on this roster.

hell yes

well, as long as your fair about it.

....here's an interesting tidbit that I will pass on to all and unfortunately, we'll never know.......when the Cassel trade came down, Roman went ballistic at OBD (NEVER published).......this set him up with TT as being his QB.......we'll never know how much emphasis he put on developing the kid if possible, or if he was reluctant with Cassel being gone.....cannot really garner anything from his game plans, but you wonder how much he was enamored....keep in mind that there were many kudos about Wrecks being the key guy to land TT.......then abruptly, Roman is canned by Wrecks after two games.....scapegoat?......Wrecks vs Roman feud about TT being THE guy?......we'll NEVER know but it is an interesting sequence of events as I know them.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy