Shaq has "nerve contusion" Joe B

CanadianFan

I actually had this same injury in college. I fouled a ball right off of my shin during an at bat.

I didn't feel pain until after the game and the next morning. I had a hard time walking on it for a few days but felt pretty much 100% by the 3rd day.

I had to go to the hospital a few days later because my leg was going numb due to a blot clot forming. The doctor took a knife, slit it open, took some tong looking instrument and pulled out worm looking strings out of my shin.

This sounds an aweful lot like "The Strain"

Maybe Shaq needs a spleen transplant now?

Quite frankly I would like to have seen him brought into the Blue Spleen Transplantation Tent yesterday during the game.

Another clear failure from McPlayerHater, who clearly doesn't even want his players to make it through the season! If I see that guy walking around Buffalo I'm going to rip his spleen out Kali-Ma style...

I think it's nerve confusion that's a flaring up from all of the checks in Rex Ryan's defense last season.

hahaha

I actually had this same injury in college. I fouled a ball right off of my shin during an at bat.

I didn't feel pain until after the game and the next morning. I had a hard time walking on it for a few days but felt pretty much 100% by the 3rd day.

I had to go to the hospital a few days later because my leg was going numb due to a blot clot forming. The doctor took a knife, slit it open, took some tong looking instrument and pulled out worm looking strings out of my shin.

So your thing was on the shin?

His surgically repaired shoulder labrum is coming undone and needs an immediate spleen transplant to promote healing in time for Sunday.

Shady was looking at replacing his goin with a spleen- Maybe they can go halfsies?

Do forearms have nerves, and can they be contussed with compound fracture?

Yes damnit... forearms have feelings too