9-18: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers

26CornerBlitz

I'm not cheering for anything.

He's not the answer, was hoping he could be like every failed QB that has played here since Jim Kelly but it's not happening.

Well this is a flat out lie. You doom and gloom around this board with every post, you love the losing because you think it makes you relevant.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is a flat out lie. You doom and gloom around this board with every post, you love the losing because you think it makes you relevant.

He used to post on the official Bills messae board. He is a Pats fan and he had several different usernames over the years. BBMB people will remember him best as HighFootballIQ.

ill probably just turn off the tv when the offense is on the field.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

What a weird question to ask someone you don't know on a message board that's suppose to be about football.

Geez what a weirdo

It's apparent you're very literal as if I really wanted to know what you plan on doing when the actual point was figurative in a joking manner since you posted you couldn't stand to watch him as the starter any longer. B-)

@MatthewFairburn

He used to post on the official Bills messae board. He is a Pats fan and he had several different usernames over the years. BBMB people will remember him best as HighFootballIQ.

Oh God :lol: how long did he last again? I swear MASH or one of the other mods gave him a permanent IP Ban or something.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

Well what did everyone think. Preseason is preseason. Peterman would have been destroyed out there without question.

I'm not sure I agree with this sentiment. He sees the whole field better and is strong in the short passing game. I said this at the end of Roman's tenure here "If they don't put Tyrod in a position to use his legs more, they take away part of who he is. He is a good passer but he does not survey the whole field.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills OC Rick Dennison: "We're trying to do whatever we need to do to move the ball."

@ChrisBrownBills

Dennison: we're trying to spread the ball around to move it. We just didn't execute very well. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rick Dennison said his confidence level in Tyrod Taylor is high: "He did some good things. Kept us in the game."

Zay Jones was running a corner route on that final play. Rick Dennison said there was a lack of execution on the throw and catch.

@ChrisBrownBills

Dennison: Dion Dawkins played well. There are things he must learn from, but he did well. #Bills

@JaySkurski

Rick Dennison says the blame, for lack of a better word, for the last play falling incomplete is shared by Tyrod Taylor and Zay Jones.

It's apparent you're very literal as if I really wanted to know what you plan on doing when the actual point was figurative in a joking manner since you posted you couldn't stand to watch him as the starter any longer. B-)

@MatthewFairburn

thats definitely for certain.

and it is torture for me to see him play :( i cant take the three and outs anymore

@Nick_Wojton

Dennison on Tyrod's late, short runs during 2-min offense: Getting positive yards is more important than anything (clock) #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Frazier on what his D showed: to keep us in striking distance was great. Good to see them battle throughout. #Bills

@JaySkurski

#Bills DC Leslie Frazier says he never changed his approach Sunday despite the offense's struggles.

@ChrisBrownBills

Frazier on Poyer: he's a smart guy, athletic has gotten some hands on some passes. Really pleased with way he's played. #Bills

@haprusak

DC Leslie Frazier: "It's all about winning. When you don't win there's not a whole lot to get excited about in this business." @WGRZ

@ChrisBrownBills

Frazier: will talk to Dennison about Denver's offensive personnel knowing he was w/Broncos last year. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rick Dennison said his confidence level in Tyrod Taylor is high: "He did some good things. Kept us in the game."

Zay Jones was running a corner route on that final play. Rick Dennison said there was a lack of execution on the throw and catch.

No rick, the defense kept you in the game. tyrod kept you out of it.

Relax everyone another poster hiding behind a recently created account to afraid he/she will be proven wrong on Mcdermott and therefore uses a fake account created for instances like this.

Dude, relax, you have a recently created account too. It's only 2 games into the new regime, take a deep breath and, well, Bill with it.

Rick Dennison: "We Had Our Chances" (8:03)
OC Rick Dennison talks to the media about the play of the offense in Week 2 against the Carolina Panthers.

Leslie Frazier: "It's All About Winning" (9:02)
DC Leslie Frazier talks to the media about the play of the defense against the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.

the baited questions from these reporters really pisses me off.

Wish McD had some fire and would tell reporters that if you are going to ask baited questions I will not answer any from you and ask front office to exclude you.

No rick, the defense kept you in the game. tyrod kept you out of it.

With that insight you should be a shoe in for another team's coaching staff. Please apply to other AFCE teams please!

Oh God :lol: how long did he last again? I swear MASH or one of the other mods gave him a permanent IP Ban or something.

Mods here like trolls as pets and sometimes feed them and ban people who make them feel not welcome. Just Jerks sometimes IMO.

Wish McD had some fire and would tell reporters that if you are going to ask baited questions I will not answer any from you and ask front office to exclude you.

He answers, but sometimes chuckles at the silly questions. It's a dead giveaway about what he really thinks regarding the inanity of some that are posed.