I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

It doesn't take that long to see if a guy has it or not. The guy has been in the league for 7 years and still can't get rid of the ball or use Recievers. He is to short. If you give him 3 more weeks or 3 more years, we are still going to be where we are today. Let's see the other guy. The guy that knew to get the ball out quick in preseason of his rookie year. Not week 3 of his 7th.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really haven't talked about him in this thread in a long time, instead have raged on certain statements if we want to be truthful

I'm not really going after you, Bobby, more like certain other posters here that seem stuck on one little rant (and always have been).

this is a serious question?

like you don't already know the answer.

Yeah I know, it just puzzles me why this team likes to continue to repeat the same fail. Billacheat drafts QBs for starters not pick one from another teams back-up pile and then continue with said back-up QB knowing it's going nowhere but trys to tell fans it's not as bad as your eyes are seeing. This Tyrod thing is no different then Chan/Fitz, nothing but a waste of time. Peterman could be getting valuable playing experience but no OBD thinks different. I just couldnt see Billacheat staying with Tyrod as a starter longer then a few games.

It doesn't take that long to see if a guy has it or not. The guy has been in the league for 7 years and still can't get rid of the ball or use Recievers. He is to short. If you give him 3 more weeks or 3 more years, we are still going to be where we are today. Let's see the other guy. The guy that knew to get the ball out quick in preseason of his rookie year. Not week 3 of his 7th.

So true

You can't destroy the season and say the hell with it and put in a rookie or scrub without great upside (and he doesn't have it) before the season is proven a total bust.

getting keelhauled the next two weeks with Tyrod out there will be proof enough it's a total bust though.

Trying to look between the lines of your post, so your saying Tyrod has great upside and has proven to not be, in your words "scrub"? Isn't it counter productive to a team to continue to use a failed product, continuing to push something that clearly isn't working? Fans already want him replaced who are they proving it to, themselves? McD says he plays the player that is performing but yet trots out a starting QB on last year's merits, it sure isn't this years.

Nobody knows how Peterman will do but we do know for sure this teams season is already destroyed with Tyrod as the starter with this tough schedule and new system he can't play in. It's over man. Wasting time and energy on a QB like Tyrod that will be gone next year is as helpful to this team as banging your head against the wall. Playing Peterman now gives next year's team more valuable experience at the QB position, training Tyrod just so he can leave adds nothing to next years team. Who knows Peterman can prove to be a Cousins/Dak type steal from the draft and if not at least we will know his limitations for next year to improve upon.

Just my opinion on it.

Edited by xRUSHx

great, bring the whole team down to justify the shortcomings of one player.

Not just that, but the lengths he goes to in order to take up for this one player who has shown to be nothing but an average player at best.

I think this has more to do with him taking up issue with posters and their views and defending TT at all costs allows him to continue his true agenda.

Not just that, but the lengths he goes to in order to take up for this one player who has shown to be nothing but an average player at best.

I think this has more to do with him taking up issue with posters and their views and defending TT at all costs allows him to continue his true agenda.

Right on, it bleeds Chan/Fitz in my opinion

Yeah I know, it just puzzles me why this team likes to continue to repeat the same fail. Billacheat drafts QBs for starters not pick one from another teams back-up pile and then continue with said bavk-up QB for two staffs. This Tyrod thing is no different then Chan/Fitz, nothing but a waste of time. Peterman could be getting valuable playing experience but no OBD thinks different. I just couldnt see Billacheat staying with Tyrod as a starter longer then a few games.

you'll have to live with it this season so complaining anymore about it is just that, complaining. this team will look even more different in 2018 then they do presently on both sides of the ball. they draft their QB and pick up a fa (maybe brees) who the rookie will sit behind. while I believe peterman was drafted solely to be the future back up? he is not a starter and may be given his chance to play late in the season when and if it's a lost cause so they can evaluate his future, no reason to put him in before that time.

xRx, Tyrod is at worst respectable and can handle an NFL game, as bad as it honestly looks at times.

Just throwing a kid out there in week 3 without a clue is suicide for the season, he might start crying out there

until they are 5 under .500 or Tyrod is "lights out" for the year, suffer with him

Edited by row_33

you'll have to live with it this season so complaining anymore about it is just that, complaining. this team will look even more different in 2018 then they do presently on both sides of the ball. they draft their QB and pick up a fa (maybe brees) who the rookie will sit behind. while I believe peterman was drafted solely to be the future back up? he is not a starter and may be given his chance to play late in the season when and if it's a lost cause so they can evaluate his future, no reason to put him in before that time.

Hey man it's a Tyrod thread I'm just posting my opinion on the subject. I agree next season should have this new staff with a new starter but in the back of my mind Im very worried of the Chan effect of the never ending Fitz, we expected change and never got it. Moving on now shows me this staffs is different, all I see is this staff running the same excuses Chan had with Fitz, don't believe your eyes.

xRx, Tyrod is at worst respectable and can handle an NFL game, as bad as it honestly looks at times.

Just throwing a kid out there in week 3 without a clue is suicide for the season, he might start crying out there

until they are 5 under .500 or Tyrod is "lights out" for the year, suffer with him

Was that last game really respectable? If he has a stinker this week is it respectable?

I don't agree about what your saying, I feel playing Peterman shows McD plays who is performing and gives the kid valuable experience for next year instead of wasting the time teaching Tyrod when he will most likely be gone next season. Playing Tyrod to fail also makes Tyrods trade stock worthless if it's not already.

Edited by xRUSHx

xrushx, did you see how Tyrod's stats were better than Cam's??? !@#$ the stats, WIN or LOSS is all that matters.....

it's okay to disagree, I expect Tyrod is going to get righteously clocked and sent into la-la-land within the next three games when he runs panic-stricken 13 times a game.

xrushx, did you see how Tyrod's stats were better than Cam's??? !@#$ the stats, WIN or LOSS is all that matters.....

it's okay to disagree, I expect Tyrod is going to get righteously clocked and sent into la-la-land within the next three games when he runs panic-stricken 13 times a game.

Come on man really? Better then Cams? Cam won the game and is also recovering from a surgery, Cam had a excuse for his play what was Tyrods? Even a 50% Cam in the end got the win. Stats are worthless if all it is a loss in the end.

Remember the great comeback game of Reich, his first quarter stats stunk but in the end gave the team the win. A winner wins and don't care about stats. Trent had good stats most of the time how did that work out for his career.

I agree man I can see him getting clocked running for his life, again making his trade value even less.

Edited by xRUSHx

When you win the game your stats increase 10-fold, when you lose they shrink to 1/10th in reality.

When Tyrod takes off on a panic-run the TV announcers ho-ho-ho like this is the greatest thing they've ever seen in their life!!!!

I'm waiting for his terminal panic-run every time he takes off because his primary receiver isn't open for 2 whole seconds before he starts thinking about throwing to him.

When you win the game your stats increase 10-fold, when you lose they shrink to 1/10th in reality.

When Tyrod takes off on a panic-run the TV announcers ho-ho-ho like this is the greatest thing they've ever seen in their life!!!!

I'm waiting for his terminal panic-run every time he takes off because his primary receiver isn't open for 2 whole seconds before he starts thinking about throwing to him.

Yeah right on man, I just hate having to watch another failed season I guess. At least with Peterman I can enjoy the fact he is young and learning as oppose to the Tyrod throw the dam ball screams every week. Run Tyrod run Edited by xRUSHx

Yeah right on man, I just hate having to watch another failed season I guess. At least with Peterman I can enjoy the fact he is young and learning as oppose to the Tyrod throw the dam ball screams every week. Run Tyrod run

Not a fan of QBs running some kind of tinker-toy option, in college and especially the pros.

Hey, I've been a fan since 1973 and seen 6 great Kelly years, a few lesser Kelly years, some good Juice and Cribbs years and a few okay after Kelly.

That's about 12 years above mediocre in 45 or so years, don't pack this one in until its proven it's a dud.

Not a fan of QBs running some kind of tinker-toy option, in college and especially the pros.

Hey, I've been a fan since 1973 and seen 6 great Kelly years, a few lesser Kelly years, some good Juice and Cribbs years and a few okay after Kelly.

That's about 12 years above mediocre in 45 or so years, don't pack this one in until its proven it's a dud.

Man I packed this season in once I seen the schedule and the starting QB, still renewed my season tickets though, lol

Man I loved Cribbs, my first jersey.

Edited by xRUSHx

Man I packed this season in once I seen the schedule and the starting QB, still renewed my season tickets though, lol

Man I loved Cribbs, my first jersey.

never give up, never never never never

you have to be kind of too jaded by now to give up, what could be a last straw at this stage?

just enjoy the ride, and being there!

Edited by row_33

never give up, never never never never

you have to be kind of too jaded by now to give up, what could be a last straw at this stage?

just enjoy the ride, and being there!

I always enjoy the ride man, life is too short. Just in my opinion this team is dead in the water with this QB as the starter. I really hate the longest playoff loser streak in sports my favorite team has but Im hopeful of real change for once next season. I'm not getting excited just to get let down, my opinion of Tyrod faded into the just not good enough last season and it hasn't changed at all. I am very relaxed at the stadium now, I feel like some old guy sitting there all laid back but Im not turning red in anger since I expect the fail now.
I'm a Rosen fan I hope he can clean up his game, he is pushing some of those throws but is one hell of a gamer and isn't afraid to try to slip it in a tight window. Also digging the Baker, don't see a shot at Darnold unless this team ends up with only 2 wins this season. J-E-T-S, Jets, jets jets, two guaranteed wins that could kill the Darnold chance. Edited by xRUSHx

And you need to be too.

Our defense played their butts off. Absolutely horrible QB play. He missed receivers all day long and never keeps his eyes downfield.

The guy makes me sick.

Such a shame we are a average QB away.

I've been done since about halfway through his first season....have said it all along. He's tremendously gifted athlete, but he is not an NFL caliber QB....the last dual threat to be good for any length of time was Michael Vick. Russell Wilson uses his mobility to pass the ball and no one is going to confuse Tyrod with RW...other than that, all GOOD to GREAT NFL QBs are pocket passers (primarily) and yes in my mind Aaron Rodgers qualifies because he moves within the pocket and buys time for the purpose of making good / excellent passes and takes the hits while throwing....the next Tyrod completes a pass in the pocket while the pocket collapses, will be his first time. I have no idea what the Bills have in Peterman, but I'd rather watch him for the rest of this year in hopes the Bills hit the lottery than not knowing going into the Off-Season with the Bills hell-bent on Drafting a high 1st Round QB while STILL not knowing if Peterman is already dead man walking or a year of development away from being good and the long-term solution.....and for all those who claim you or the Bills already know, please see recent examples of most everyone getting it wrong only to see a good QB emerge....Prescott, aforementioned Russ Wilson, Trevor Siemian is still developing but he just carved up the NFC East Champs and yes the Denver D won that game for them as much as their Offense did, but have to give credit where it's due and that dude was a 7th Rounder....I digress....sit Tyrod, and let the chips fall where they may.....