Alternative Energy for PPP

/dev/null

Alternative Energy for PPP  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should gatorman/tiberius pay his "fair share"

• Yes
    • No

In a recent exchange with Gator/Tiberius (many of you may have blocked him out) he extolled the virtues of a particular "alternative energy" company. Basically the exchange came down to this gem

I think you payers have a responsibility to pay for it. They are ruining the environment, right? I have a vote and I'd spend my vote on funding alternative energy.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/173384-global-warming-err-climate-change-hoax/page-179?do=findComment&comment=4529930

Believe it or not, TSW/PPP is not a free venture. It cost money to keep this server running

So let's apply gator/tiberius logic to the operation of TSW/PPP....

I think gator/tiberius you payers have has a responsibility to pay for it. They are He is ruining the environment, right? I have a vote and I'd spend my vote on funding alternative energy for PPP.

Now that I think about it, this sounds like a very Progressive reform

Edited by /dev/null

Hell, no. I wouldn't want to run the risk of him getting any kind of taxpayer privilege, possibly resulting in the removal of our ability to block him. If that ever happened, then why post at all over here when there's always the usual Facebook feed crap available?

California going for 100% renewables!

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/energy-green/sd-fi-california-100percent-20170601-story.html

But supporters of the 100 percent renewables effort may have received support from an unlikely source three weeks ago.

At an energy conference sponsored by the UC San Diego’s Institute of the Americas, an executive from Sempra Energy expressed confidence that the transition from traditional energy sources to renewables may not be so difficult after all.

“If you were to ask me three years ago, as a power engineer, can we actually achieve a high percentage of renewable, my answer would probably be no, we’re going to need some base-load generation,” said Patrick Lee. “But today my answer is, the technology has been resolved. How fast do you want to get to 100 percent? That can be done today.”

Considering that Sempra is a major player in the natural gas industry, Lee’s comments generated buzz among conference attendees.

They have been making electricity in California for longer than the South has had a grid system. Who build the grid in the South? The evil Federal Government