Report. Colt Anderson re-signed

MAJBobby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vet contracts are guaranteed wk 1. Forsett treatment. Was told that him and Colt were probably coming back at some point.

Ah, I see - thanks! So if we bring them back after that time, then the money is not guaranteed?

Being on a roster for week 1 guarantees your salary for the entire season if cut. If you are signed after Week 2 only 25% of your post-cut salary must be paid to you.

EDIT: Nevermind, above. Much appreciated!

Here we go again. Colt Anderson is a fringe 53 guy. He's a 4th safety. When you are a fringe/depth guy at your regular position you must also be able to play ST. He is good at ST. Rinse and repeat for other positions like WR, RB, CB, LB. why is this so hard for some people? Teams don't have roster spots availabl for depth guys who aren't good enough to start AND can't or don't play ST.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Here we go again. Colt Anderson is a fringe 53 guy. He's a 4th safety. When you are a fringe/depth guy at your regular position you must also be able to play ST. He is good at ST. Rinse and repeat for other positions like WR, RB, CB, LB. why is this so hard for some people? Teams don't have roster spots for depth guys who can't or don't play ST.

So why was he cut again?

And i love how he is Good at ST. Why because you are told he is good on ST?

So why was he cut again?

I don't get what you are trying to argue. I do pay attention to football. Even teams other than the Bills. No one "tells" me things. He's a player who has been strong at ST his whole career (8 years), which is how he had hung on to rosters (similar to Lorenzo Alexander) and even made the PB as a ST player. Why do you feel the need to argue everything?

I don't get what you are trying to argue. I do pay attention to football. Even teams other than the Bills. No one "tells" me things. He's a player who has been strong at ST his whole career (8 years), which is how he had hung on to rosters (similar to Lorenzo Alexander) and even made the PB as a ST player. Why do you feel the need to argue everything?

Except last year. Did Nada except be injured. Hmmm injured all camp too. Its fine he was re-signed.

He was also cut. So instead of making Snarky Comments to a post of

Well is on PS for a reason maybe this will put you on pause.

There are a big group of posters that like to call others out or put snark in other posters but yeah they are the "good" ones here.

So why was he cut again?

Well, coaches, and people who evaluate this stuff has said he's good on ST. It's the same as the person (may or may not have been you) who said that he's been terrible in limited action at safety. I've never particularly noticed him as bad, and I have to wonder whether that person watched every play of Colt and deduced that, saw him make one bad play and concluded he was bad, or was just conjecturing. My money would be on one of the last two.

He was cut b/c he wasn't vital enough to keep when they needed to drop someone. However, as with the people they put on the PS, they apparently did want him back if they could swing it. I have trouble with anyone seeing this as worse than neutral.

Well, coaches, and people who evaluate this stuff has said he's good on ST. It's the same as the person (may or may not have been you) who said that he's been terrible in limited action at safety. I've never particularly noticed him as bad, and I have to wonder whether that person watched every play of Colt and deduced that, saw him make one bad play and concluded he was bad, or was just conjecturing. My money would be on one of the last two.

He was cut b/c he wasn't vital enough to keep when they needed to drop someone. However, as with the people they put on the PS, they apparently did want him back if they could swing it. I have trouble with anyone seeing this as worse than neutral.

Thats because you never noticed him ON THE FIELD as a Bill. Meaning he didnt play