Report. Colt Anderson re-signed

MAJBobby

Except last year. Did Nada except be injured. Hmmm injured all camp too. Its fine he was re-signed.

He was also cut. So instead of making Snarky Comments to a post of

Well is on PS for a reason maybe this will put you on pause.

There are a big group of posters that like to call others out or put snark in other posters but yeah they are the "good" ones here.

yes, he was hurt last year. Does that mean he's no longer good at ST?

The Bills need more than 3 safeties on the active roster. Having one on the PS who is not ready to be on the active roster doesn't count. Not snark, just facts.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, he was hurt last year. Does that mean he's no longer good at ST?

The Bills need more than 3 safeties on the active roster. Having one on the PS who is not ready to be on the active roster doesn't count. Not snark, just facts.

So "Great he is on PS for a reason". Not Snark. Sure keep spinning

They had to cut someone to be at 53. Couldn't release Yates while he was in concussion protocol. They had no intention of going into Sunday without Anderson.

Ok, MAJBobby - this was very similar to what I said in another thread but you conjectured something else (he can be cut at any time) which appears to be unfounded. Just FYI

Bobby,

Sometimes you have solid to very good posts! Sometimes you like to argue for the sake of arguing. When two people argue it usually doesn't end well.

I feel like you being right is more important to you than the Bills winning. Why don't you take the arguing down a couple notches and help improve this board and the Bills fan base instead of making them both cringe?

This is meant to be a positive suggestion!

Bobby,

Sometimes you have solid to very good posts! Sometimes you like to argue for the sake of arguing. When two people argue it usually doesn't end well.

I feel like you being right is more important to you than the Bills winning. Why don't you take the arguing down a couple notches and help improve this board and the Bills fan base instead of making them both cringe?

Once the other posters that get on people for having a valid opinion and thought have these same messages sent to them as well. I will. Deal?

There are a very select group that is you dont think the same way they do you better have some body armor on.

Once the other posters that get on people for having a valid opinion and thought have these same messages sent to them as well. I will. Deal?

There are a very select group that is you dont think the same way they do you better have some body armor on.

You were tolerable for a hot minute, but for some reason you have swung back to borderline ignore status.

Yolo has the reasonable take here, IMO.

The important thing that this roster move means is bye bye Yates. I think that is something we can all agree is a wonderful thing.

Deal, I understand what you are saying. We can all go on our tangents and drill on subjects as do some of the folks you are eluding to in the "select group"....but, get saddened when some of the "select group's" solid points and yours (as I think both can be solid contributors) are slid over due to arguing than can derail threads.

I think we are all a little tarnished due to this Century and what we all would think is common sense (or used too) doesn't always apply with the Bills.

Yolo is one of my favourite posters and agree with most of his thoughts, fyi.

I do look forward to our team moving in the right direction and more confident than recent years AND the message board improving as well!

Edited by Manther

Bobby,

Here, here! I would take a Jimmy Spag's post over MAGBobby anytime. He's more fun to banter with.