Sirius XM The Blitz has Bills at 5-11

xsoldier54

They had NE at 14-2 and Miami at 8-8. I stopped listening after that. I don't know how many games this Bills team will win, but I can't see Miami being a better team this year. Cutler will show his true colors. I have the Bills finishing second in the division ahead of both Miami and the Jets. That could mean 8-8, could mean 7-9, but I just don't see either the Jets or Miami finishing ahead of the Bills this season. Again, time will tell how good this Bills team will be, but my gut feeling is they won't be as bad as most of the "experts" have them. Fire away.

They had NE at 14-2 and Miami at 8-8. I stopped listening after that. I don't know how many games this Bills team will win, but I can't see Miami being a better team this year. Cutler will show his true colors. I have the Bills finishing second in the division ahead of both Miami and the Jets. That could mean 8-8, could mean 7-9, but I just don't see either the Jets or Miami finishing ahead of the Bills this season. Again, time will tell how good this Bills team will be, but my gut feeling is they won't be as bad as most of the "experts" have them. Fire away.

Are those 2 New England losses to the Bills?

Pat Kirwin said 7-9 at best and that was if Peterman played. Said he would love to see him get all the reps he could this year, so we could know what we have in him.

Ultimate scenario for people in the "wanting the Bills to tank" category.

Beat New England twice. Lose the rest. :thumbsup:

Now THAT is a 2-14 record I could love with lol

Start the season 1-0. That's as far as I care to go.

I think we have a lot of pieces in place, and that we are nowhere near the bottom of the league.

If our defense didn't suck last year, we could have won 11-12 games. The defense does not suck this year. They look good. We have a DC who is a great coach, and our head coach was DC in Carolina. The clown show is gone. There's going to be some hitting.

The offense is somewhat of a question mark, but it seems the line can be really good, which opens it up for Shady to go for 12-1500. If Tyrod is healthy, he can be a tremendous offensive threat. I think we have some talented WR's and TE's too.

Special teams? Our kicker is nearly automatic, the punter has been putting it in the right spot, and our coverage can be very good.

The return game may have taken a huge leap forward with Clay coming in from Carolina.

Therefore, I see us 1-0 after Sunday's game.

The only reason I listen to Sirius radio is the Beatles Channel and E Street Radio.

I find it amazing that after 17 years, anybody shows up to watch the Bills. We truly have the most loyal fans in sports. Even when we all seem to know in our hearts that this team will go 4-12, 5-11, 1-15, whatever.....we're here.

I personally think we're in for a good year. Smack me with my own shovel. G'ahead.