17 years of glass half full

Ga boy

Hey, I admit it that I'm a glass half full guy, like many of you. The past 17 years, only 7 teams have experienced sustainability worthy of bragging (Pat, Broncs, Hawks, Ravens, Giants, Pack, and Steelers). Throw in few others (Saints, Colts, Bucs, and Rams) and we only have 1/3 of the teams who have anything to write home about this century. Even some so-called elite teams (Boys, 9ers, Skins, Eagles, etc) have not been that impressive. So by comparison, we have 20 teams that can keep us company when it comes to erratic results. I mean why go to the playoffs if you just get thumped? Our Bills have provided much joy by winning a lot of games over the period, and they've saved us from all the angst of the playoffs. A glass doesn't get more half full than that! Can anyone top it?? I'm the most atypical Bills fan that I can think of (maybe a good thread topic). I lived in Buffalo while going to UB in the 80s, and Smerlas and Haslett won me over. I'm really glad they did. Now that's a glass half full life. Love to hear some others who see the glass as half full. Go BILLS!!! :thumbsup: