The reaction will awesome when the Bills dominate Jets

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're begging you to take the jets which ought to tell you something. the question you should be asking yourself is whether this team is capable of scoring 10.

Their Defense is still very good against a Rookie QB. Think i am gonna put 100 on the Jets to cover

We will win our first game by a large margin and this place will be hilarious. We will hear:

"Not a real win because Jets are tanking"

"Would have won by more if it weren't for all the trades"

"The Jets are smarter than us, because they know how to get better draft position"

"We still suck and will go 2-14 thanks to Jets"

And hopefully at least a few "19-0 baby!'s"

This is a whole new system and McDermott and Beane are still trying to get all the right pieces in place, but all of these neagative posts are way off base in my opinion. There is a lot of talent let on this team and we will be winning games. Get used to it.

You will hear the equally ridiculous playoff bound posts too. But I certainly hope the Bills win by a large margin, because the Jets are absolutely in full on tank mode. Though it wouldn't surprise me a lot if it was close. Both teams have decent defense and little to no offense. With the Jets seemingly worse in both areas. But a very low scoring game wouldn't surprise me, which might put some posters on suicide watch even if the Bills win ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

the good news is (or I hope) like @ the BBMB all of the newer posters that do post garbage will be gone and the board can get back to some normalcy.

year after year week one brings in an influx or people don't stay long.

OK, I'll bite. What's a garbage post? (I'm going to regret this, I know)

It's going to be a sloppy mess of a game. There are no winners when the Jets and Bills play

I am really surprised that the brain trust at NBC didn't elect to put the Bills/Jets as the Sunday Night game of the week. Not quite sure what they were thinking. It is not often you get 2 powerhouse storied franchises matching up the first game of the week.