The New Guys!!!

10-12 starters in 2 drafts? Seems a little hopeful to me. On top of that, because of the current roster, the whole thing will have to be torn apart in 3 years anyway. The moves don't confuse me as much as the age of people they are keeping and bringing in.

Yeah that was a hopeful #, seriously though if we have to hit 7-8 starters, solid starters or yes after the current contracts it might be tough if we only hit on 3-4 positions.

This team is going in a direction that nextvyears draft will be their guys....

They want them to be the core of the team, which will include Lawson and Zay...

They want them to all. One in together, build from day one and lead this together.

Am I the only one who thinks TT and McCoy won't be here. Expect maybe a trade for Dareus (but he has to blow up this year).

Next years draft will be QB, DT, LB, WR, RB, FS. And they will be given the keys

Ok so they will nail every draft pick next year and get pro bowlers, and a few other quality NFL starters. Sounds like a plan. I don't think TT or McCoy will be here much longer .

Holy ****.

You've had too much Labor Day kool aid.

10-12 quality starters in two drafts? Extremely wishful thinking.

The new guys will be lucky to be here in 3 years with these moves.

Pretty much sums it up.

After thinking through this whole weekend, the only two things that I don't get is J Williams being cut and the insistence that Ducasse should start over Miller.

As far as the WIlliams trade, I think there will be more to this story in the next couple of days. If a suspension is coming or an upgrade at running back via trade or sign is in the works, it will make sense. If not, than it doesn't.

Regarding Ducasse, I have a feeling that they will figure out sooner rather than later that Miller is the better option. I just hope that it is not at the expense of Taylor or Peterman's health.