Browns Release CB Joe Haden; Signed By Steelers

Not sure I agree. Too much of a mental block. Think they need someone else to shock the Pats and then take advantage.

I could see a Tennessee maybe giving them an awkward playoff game.

Meathead vs. Belichick, nice.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I agree. Too much of a mental block. Think they need someone else to shock the Pats and then take advantage.

I could see a Tennessee maybe giving them an awkward playoff game.

Has to be a team with a great pass rush and solid corners that can also score points, which is why both Oakland and KC aren't quite there.

If TJ Watt gets his game going early, Bud Dupree and Artie Burns continue to develop, and Haden can manage to return to his 2014 form, then Pittsburgh is the only potential road block IMO.

Has to be a team with a great pass rush and solid corners that can also score points, which is why both Oakland and KC aren't quite there.

If TJ Watt gets his game going early, Bud Dupree and Artie Burns continue to develop, and Haden can manage to return to his 2014 form, then Pittsburgh is the only potential road block IMO.

I think if things click Tennessee could be that. And they have the defensive master. If anybody can find a way to confuse Brady it is Lebeau.

Pittsburgh have the talent to beat new England. But they don't have the mentality any more for me. That old Steeler metal. They are just a bit.... well.... soft.

The browns' dc drove off ted williams years ago because he was "too fat." Williams is one of the stupidest people in modern nfl history from a strategic (not tactical) sense, esp with regard to team building. He is poisonous. I don't give a damn about hayden, but let's not forget that.

Edited by dave mcbride

He played for one of the worst defensive teams in football the past couple years, like some of the announcers said, they could have Deion Sanders in his prime back there and it won't matter without any pass rush.

Go watch the tape. His play has fallen off dramatically even allowing for the poor team he was on.

Go watch the tape. His play has fallen off dramatically even allowing for the poor team he was on.

He was put on an island that was being bombarded by tsunamis over and over again. His play slipped, but I doubt that anyone else would have fared much better under the circumstances.