Would you accept Colin Kaepernick as a Buffalo Bill?

Spurna

Would you accept Colin Kaepernick as a Buffalo Bill?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept Colin Kaepernick as a Buffalo Bill?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of ridiculousness here, that's for sure!

If the THOUGHT of this man playing for the Bills brings out such divisions amongst the fans, I cannot imagine what it would be like to work with him, or to be his boss.

And to be clear, we're all rooting for the same team here. We need a qb, not a wedge.

I have not read anything in this thread. I didn't want to take the time to read 8 pages. My take is this...

1. Kap is at best a backup QB who has a hard time reading D's

2. He is good enough to play.

3. I agree with Shady that the circus doesn't help his chances landing on a team

4. I don't think the kneeling for the national anthem is what is holding him back from getting a gig

5. I don't think they should sign him

6. I won't care if they do... he is a back up and nothing else

Yes, and it appears to have been a miscalculation. Again, so what?

So what ? So what ? He's a grown ars man who made a decision to quit his job , are you saying he bears no responsibility for being unemployed???

The only important question is, can he help the team.

Yes, certainly he can. He can play better than any of the other available options. He's a running QB like TT so the offensive sets and game plans would work either way.

Yes, sign him.

The only important question is, can he help the team.

Yes, certainly he can. He can play better than any of the other available options. He's a running QB like TT so the offensive sets and game plans would work either way.

Yes, sign him.

I guess you didn't get the memo from Mcbean ?

You are not understanding what I said. My family is not what I would consider wealthy. I said the my father was once like those you described. It has to start somewhere. He bettered himself and then had a family and continued to do so afterward. That in turn benefitted me to some degree. Do you get it?

Poverty is not a problem that can be solved by others alone. I had a guy work for me once that was from a war torn Country. He wasn't white. He was A very hard worker, came here with literally nothing. Another guy understood enough of his native language to communicate with him. He said that in his society if you don't work hard you are an embarrassment to your family and that is the worst imaginable thing. The point is, many of these problems are generational and cultural. Not really for others to solve. No one has to turn to crime to survive. There are jobs. Some people feel that some jobs are too god for them. Others want to work. That guy was a great example , poorer than poor. I see it in other countries I visit too. People came over with nothing. Some are poor, and others said heck with that I'll open a store. Just a different mentality. I don't really care all that much because there is nothing anyone can do to help someone who won't help themselves. Some will turn to crime and kill people in their way because they have zero respect for anyone. After awhile you realize that there are things that just can't be changed. You have a lot to learn but you seem smarter than the positions you are taking.

Why didn't you just type "blacks are lazy" since that's what your ramblings boil down to

"No one has to turn to crime to survive" - yeah sure buddy, why do people with no job prospects and unreliable transportation end up selling drugs to make money? And why do our politicians make money off throwing them in jail for marijuana?

It's almost like they're...at a disadvantage

Edited by Spurna