The Good News :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is looking better and better that the Bills will get a top five pick in the 2018 draft to select a chance at a franchise QB. And even better Cleveland looks like they have a QB, which will take them out of the market.

Are people smoking crack here?

Picking top 5 in not acceptable and neither is tanking.

Also if Cleveland doesn't take a QB because of kizer they are also smoking crack.

Edited by Buffalo716

Also if Cleveland doesn't take a QB because of kizer they are also smoking crack.

Bunch of losers here. Losers wanna lose and tank

Losing is the only answer, no more than 4 wins is acceptable. I WANT A FRANCHISE QB, you can keep your 8-8 season.

Bunch of losers here. Losers wanna lose and tank

I never know what this means.

Edited by KD in CA

It is looking better and better that the Bills will get a top five pick in the 2018 draft to select a chance at a franchise QB. And even better Cleveland looks like they have a QB, which will take them out of the market.

Cleveland is giving Kizer a shot as the starter, but he went 6-18 against the Bucs.

Losing is the only answer, no more than 4 wins is acceptable. I WANT A FRANCHISE QB, you can keep your 8-8 season.

You clearly never played sports at a high level because quitting and giving up is for losers. And we have been much worse and couldn't even go 4-12

Also you clearly don't spend thousands on the bills yearly like me and so many here because tanking isn't why I pony up my $$... Dak round 4. Wilson round 3. Brees round 2. Dalton round 2. Rodgers late first. Big Ben mid first.

We don't need a top 2 pick because tanks don't work 70%. You are irrational and emotional in your argument

Not enough credit given to the talent on the Browns roster. I think they will surprise people by winning 6-8 games.

That being said, the Jets are our true competition for a QB.

Sounds good until you look at the schedule. Who are they going to beat on their way to 6-8 wins?

I never know what this means.

Picking top 5 isn't acceptable because we aren't a bottom 5 team. Losing ISNT ACCEPTABLE. Just because we are used to it doesn't make it acceptable. You always try to win and we are better than 4-12

Changing culture doesn't come from tanking

You clearly never played sports at a high level because quitting and giving up is for losers. And we have been much worse and couldn't even go 4-12

Also you clearly don't spend thousands on the bills yearly like me and so many here because tanking isn't why I pony up my $$... Dak round 4. Wilson round 3. Brees round 2. Dalton round 2. Rodgers late first. Big Ben mid first.

We don't need a top 2 pick because tanks don't work 70%. You are irrational and emotional in your argument

I like your spirit but this season is a dumpster fire and trying to prop it up to another 8 win season will just lead to another 8 years of 8-8, I WANT A FRANCHISE QB.

It is looking better and better that the Bills will get a top five pick in the 2018 draft to select a chance at a franchise QB.

That is the plan after all...Not trying to be cute either...That is the plan...And I certainly hope it works... B-)

I like your spirit but this season is a dumpster fire and trying to prop it up to another 8 win season will just lead to another 8 years of 8-8, I WANT A FRANCHISE QB.

So do I

Go 7-9 , trade up to 5 and grab your guy.

Going 3-13 will breed more losers on the squad. Unhealthy feeling

Edited by Buffalo716

Picking top 5 isn't acceptable because we aren't a bottom 5 team. Losing ISNT ACCEPTABLE. Just because we are used to it doesn't make it acceptable. You always try to win and we are better than 4-12

Changing culture doesn't come from tanking

It's not "tanking"...it's called rebuilding the team the way McD wants it...the team won't have to try to lose...they will do it naturally.

It's not "tanking"...it's called rebuilding the team the way McD wants it...the team won't have to try to lose...they will do it naturally.

You can rebuild without tanking. Look at Seattle.

If we suck because we're bad, whatever. But we aren't a 4-12 team