So who's YOUR starting qb?

Steptide

Which QB  

449 members have voted

1. 1. So who's YOUR starting qb?

He's saying Tyrod isn't a Franchise QB who can carry a team and make players around him better. Eureka! Who knew?

So he agrees with 99% of fans, yet there is a need to argue over it? So confusing.....

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha. saw it coming? The guy has missed two whole games the last two seasons due to an illegal horse collar. his escape ability is something that many QBs do not have and would get killed behind this line. But you knew he would get a concussion in a meaningless pre season game.

I didn't see the concussion coming but I did see a bad day for Tyrod coming, Baltimore made him fail bad last time they played so I expected a bad day from him also Tyrod doesn't like this system it forces him to be a QB and he is more of a runner that throws it deep once in while. This scheme is not for Tyrod

I think it will clean up with Peterman and his quick release exactly what this line needs. I don't agree it's as bad as your making it out to be.

And yet it was still bad with Peterman in there. the bills offense put up a whopping 6 points under this system last night.

I didn't see the concussion coming but I did see a bad day for Tyrod coming, Baltimore made him fail bad last time they played so I expected a bad day from him also Tyrod doesn't like this system it forces him to be a QB and he is more of a runner that throws it deep once in while. This scheme is not for Tyrod

Which is what we all have been saying. the system he is good at the last two seasons scored enough points to be a playoff team. the defense was the problem. Now it's too late-talent has been stripped from the offense.

The Oline and WR corp isn't fair to whatever QB is in there. Unless Glenn stays healthy and Matthews shows something.

Edited by JM2009

So he agrees with 99% of fans, yet there is a need to argue over it? So confusing.....

He's essentially on a one year contract in a prove it year. He'll have this season to show what he's got, but it's pretty obvious the Bills' brass are ready to select a QB of the future. Right now Tyrod gives the team the best chance to win which is exactly why he remains the starter. Some are so desperate for a QB solution, they're ready to anoint a decent rookie prospect who's still finding his way at the NFL level based on a few mediocre preseason performances.

And yet it was still bad with Peterman in there. the bills offense put up a whopping 6 points under this system last night.

Which is what we all have been saying. the system he is good at the last two seasons scored enough points to be a playoff team. the defense was the problem. Now it's too late-talent has been stripped from the offense.

The Oline and WR corp isn't fair to whatever QB is in there. Unless Glenn stays healthy and Matthews shows something.

For one the system that Tyrod is good at is gone and for two the system he was so good at was not good enough for playoffs, how do I know? Because we were not in the playoffs

For one the system that Tyrod is good at is gone and for two the system he was so good at was not good enough for playoffs, how do I know? Because we were not in the playoffs

Top ten in scoring is good enough for a playoff spot if the defense can stop the better teams and get more turnovers. The offense almost set an NFL record for low turnover rate, but the defense didn't get the ball back nearly enough. So tired of this with you. The defense was the main problem in 2016 and prevented a playoff spot.

Top ten in scoring is good enough for a playoff spot if the defense can stop the better teams and get more turnovers. The offense almost set an NFL record for low turnover rate, but the defense didn't get the ball back nearly enough. So tired of this with you. The defense was the main problem in 2016 and prevented a playoff spot.

Bla bla bla, but his inflated padded stats.

Tyrod is gone soon enough I will be happy to not see your worthless stat post once he is gone. That day can't come soon enough. Oh what will McCoy do once the great Tyrod isn't next to him handing him the ball, he should just retire. SMH

Edited by xRUSHx

He's essentially on a one year contract in a prove it year. He'll have this season to show what he's got, but it's pretty obvious the Bills' brass are ready to select a QB of the future. Right now Tyrod gives the team the best chance to win which is exactly why he remains the starter. Some are so desperate for a QB solution, they're ready to anoint a decent rookie prospect who's still finding his way at the NFL level based on a few mediocre preseason performances.

Couldn't disagree more.

McD doesn't want the blame if he selects NP and NP craps out so he is selecting TT, not because he is better but because if TT craps out McD is free from blame, it's on TT at that point.

Chicken **** decision making already.

They were ranked that high in spite of him and the best running game in the NFL in years. Certainly not because he lit it up.

Edited by old school

Bla bla bla, but his inflated padded stats.

Tyrod is gone soon enough I will be happy to not see your worthless stat post once he is gone. That day can't come soon enough.

This is all you ever have when proven wrong.

They were ranked that high in spite of him and the best running game in the NFL in years. Certainly not because he lit it up.

"Taylor’s threat as a runner played a role in the Bills’ rushing success, as the team often utilized option plays that forced defenses to play contain in order to prevent him from running on his own."

47 TDs that he had in the air or on the ground himself-just padded stats. he had nothing to do with that scoring. :wallbash:

This is all you ever have when proven wrong.

"Taylor’s threat as a runner played a role in the Bills’ rushing success, as the team often utilized option plays that forced defenses to play contain in order to prevent him from running on his own."

47 TDs that he had in the air or on the ground himself-just padded stats. he had nothing to do with that scoring. :wallbash:

37 passing TDs in 2 years against stacked box single coverage most of the time and you think that is good. Any half way good passing QB that got to play against that 80% of the time might have had 50+ TDs passing in 1 year.

Edited by old school

37 passing TDs in 2 years against stacked box single coverage most of the time and you think that is good. Any half way good passing QB that got to play against that 80% of the time might have had 50+ TDs passing in 1 year.

His 10 rushing TDs count the same as passing ones. I know you don't like to count those. 50 in one year? oh my goodness.

Points when points is needed is better points.

Good point!

Maybe.....points is always needed. More points is better than less points. Big fan of points. That's actually how they keep score! We didn't score 100+ points in a couple games, then get shut out the other 14 games. We got Rex'ed!