Jets Vs. Giants

Jets Giants Preseason

Jets offense is an absolute dumpster fire, defense not so much.

Glad we don't have to play the Giants this year.

Week 1 we will probably pitch a shutout, I don't see Hackenberg coming anywhere close to our red zone.

Looks pretty good with Petty tonight...3 TDs and a perfect QB rating

50/50 chance we lost to the Jets week 1. And I'm being serious. I don't expect the Jets to start Hackenberg. If they do then I think we have a 90% chance of taking that one.

And since the Jets are going to be a major hurdle for us to jump in the pursuit of our next franchise QB it's not like we should be bummed about losing to the Jets week one.

Looks pretty good with Petty tonight...3 TDs and a perfect QB rating

It has to be either Petty or McCown starting...

I can't see any way that they can actually start Hackenburg... WTF were they thinking taking him early in the 2nd?! Yikes!

If they start him, I feel like it sends a pretty clear message that they're trying to lose games.

It's be so great if he flashed enough potential for the Jets to pass on drafting a QB in 2018 though. I don't see any chance of that happening, but it'd be great for Buffalo! I think the Jets are going hard after a 2018 QB though.

50/50 chance we lost to the Jets week 1. And I'm being serious. I don't expect the Jets to start Hackenberg. If they do then I think we have a 90% chance of taking that one.

And since the Jets are going to be a major hurdle for us to jump in the pursuit of our next franchise QB it's not like we should be bummed about losing to the Jets week one.

So it could go either way?