Theory on Cuban diplomats illnesses

If the Russians/Cubans have this kind of tech and are deploying it, just imagine the kind of tech the USIC has and is deploying abroad... and domestically.

:ph34r:

Contrary to popular belief, US technology is not universally better than the rest of the world's.

• 4 weeks later...
The U.S. has stopped issuing visas in Cuba indefinitely, while halting official delegation travel and taking several other steps in response to attacks on U.S. personnel, the Associated Press reported Friday.

The AP reported the U.S. is also warning Americans against visiting Cuba and ordering more than half of U.S. personnel to leave the island.

The U.S. has stopped issuing visas in Cuba indefinitely, while halting official delegation travel and taking several other steps in response to attacks on U.S. personnel, the Associated Press reported Friday.
The AP reported the U.S. is also warning Americans against visiting Cuba and ordering more than half of U.S. personnel to leave the island.

All this over some loud music?

Seriously. Someone is taking this sonic attack serious enough to ........

Wasn't Trump against freeing up "trade and tourism" to Cuba?

no seriously ..... remove U.S. personnel from Cuba

Could be a more topical post just now.

Best wishes to Petty

Holy crap, I had no idea. I was just poking fun at DC Tom - but I meant no disrespect. What a shame.

Edited by Azalin

Holy crap, I had no idea. I was just poking fun at DC Tom - but I meant no disrespect. What a shame.

That was great coincidental timing, though.

And now I have to walk the fine line between picking on the mewling eunuch's "music" while not being unsympathetic to his death. Is it enough to say that only my ears are celebrating?

And this subject is more appropriate to the "Know anyone with a disease?" thread anyway.

• 2 weeks later...