If Marone cuts Bortles...

T-Bomb

I'm not saying I do, I don't know much about him other than a lot of ppl picking on him lately.

Is he better than Yates?

Yes you do. At least own up to it instead of "pretending" you are just asking the question. "Asking the question" is a common tactic of someone who wants to express an unpopular opinion, but doesn't want to take the heat.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you do. At least own up to it instead of "pretending" you are just asking the question. "Asking the question" is a common tactic of someone who wants to express an unpopular opinion, but doesn't want to take the heat.

Well you have it wrong in this instance. He was a high draft pick, I'm not sure I see the issue dumping Yates and picking up Bortles. I can't believe he is THAT bad, I suppose that's why I asked.

My goodness, some of you have such hostile intentions on these forums. Putting words in ppl's mouths and even thoughts in their heads...

Edited by T-Bomb

Well you have it wrong in this instance. He was a high draft pick, I'm not sure I see the issue dumping Yates and picking up Bortles. I can't believe he is THAT bad, I suppose that's why I asked.

My goodness, some of you have such hostile intentions on these forums. Putting words in ppl's mouths and even thoughts in their heads...

:doh:

:doh:

Yates looks really bad to me...

You started a thread about a worthless QB, of whom you haven't SEEN?

TBD continues its decline........

I don't play fantasy football, in fact I hate the whole idea of it, so no, I don't pay much attention to players not on the Bills. I only really see other players on NFL Gameday Highlights. I surmise there is a reason I have not seen Bortles on there a whole lot :)

Edited by T-Bomb

So, is that a stat these days? Bad decisions or bad throws, mechanically?

"Quarterback Bad Pass Percentage measures the percentage of a quartebacks pass attempts that were considered to be poorly thrown (otherwise known as un-catchable) and leads to an incompleted pass."

Thats their qualifier for this stat

Edited by MAJBobby

All three. Why not research a player before starting a thread?

I am, you guys are my source.

"Quarterback Bad Pass Percentage measures the percentage of a quartebacks pass attempts that were considered to be poorly thrown (otherwise known as un-catchable) and leads to an incompleted pass."

Thats their qualifier for this stat

Interesting, back when I cared about stats the last time the Bills were good, there was no internet (there was but I didn't get "online" until 1996), had to look in the news paper for them, and they were very basic stats.

..do the Bills pick him up?

Why would any sane person want to add another team's major bust to the Bills? Isn't having their own busts good enough for you that you want to add another one?

If there was an All Bust Team, my guess is that Bortles might be the starter with Johnny Manziel his backup.