[closed]ESPN has totally lost its sense of Reality

flomoe

ESPN broadcaster Robert Lee taken off UVA game due to name.

The Snowflake Progessive Liberals behind this move are absolutely destroying the network.

Espn has been losing viewership for years but this might push them beyond the point of no return.

(I don't know how to attach the link but the story can be found anywhere via a search)

The conspiracy, and I believe it, ESPN put this out there to be the douchebag company of bigots they are; he was assigned to another game (as noted by the506.com) whom also had his other first four games. He largely covers d2 and d3 schools, with an occasional small D1 school.

This is crap. ESPN and their ilk is crap. The guy is named after the greatest US General of all time.

Let the stars and bars fly!

Edited by Boyst62

The conspiracy, and I believe it, ESPN put this out there to be the douchebag company of bigots they are; he was assigned to another game (as noted by the506.com) whom also had his other first four games. He largely covers d2 and d3 schools, with an occasional small D1 school.

This is crap. ESPN and their ilk is crap. The guy is named after the greatest US General of all time.

Let the stars and bars fly!

Second greatest. Stonewall Jackson was the greatest.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.