Anybody see, or planning on seeing good concerts this year?

Dead & Company (Mr. Blotto did the "preshow" outside Wrigey Field)

Tedeschi Trucks Band, with Hot Tuna and the Wood Brothers opening.

Electric or acoustic? I've seen them both ways, both excellent, but I lean to the electric more. Actually have Jacks auto in a box somewhere's on a cocktail napkin... spelled my name wrong but it's all good.

Electric or acoustic? I've seen them both ways, both excellent, but I lean to the electric more. Actually have Jacks auto in a box somewhere's on a cocktail napkin... spelled my name wrong but it's all good.

Hot Tuna played electric, but I prefer their acoustic stuff. They were good, though. TTB invited them on stage during their set too, and that was pretty cool. (TTB also had the Wood Bros join them for another song.)

Avett Brothers up in Burlington on Saturday 9/2.

Before they were big, I saw them at the Great Blue Heron Music Festival in 2006, 2007, and 2008. Those guys are amazing - great live performers!

luke bryant and brent elderedge on friday, but you know this. and you asked for good concerts - they were fun.

willie nelson in 2 weeks.

Saw them in Hershey back in June. Brent Eldridge had his set shortened because if rain, but Luke Bryan put on a good show. He played covers by Alabama and Metallica.

Saw them in Hershey back in June. Brent Eldridge had his set shortened because if rain, but Luke Bryan put on a good show. He played covers by Alabama and Metallica.

he did the alabama cover, sweet caroline by that one dude who wrote a ton of songs but gets no respect, and fishing in the dark by nitty gritty dirt band

at the end they did the music to pour some sugar on me and welcome to the jungle but went in to country girl shake it for me.

the amount of tail there was AMAZING.

i only knew like 2 luke bryan songs; brett elderedge was good though, the song mean to me is awful cute.

Edited by Boyst62