Leodis McKelvin to Visit the Rams

Yuk, I still remember him taking that kick-off out of the end zone fumbling and the Pats win, just down the ball and we win, no thanks on him.

I will never forgive McKelvin for that Patriots game he fumbled away.

On September 14, 2009, during the Bill's season opener on Monday Night Football, McKelvin caught a kickoff in his own end zone with Buffalo up 24-19 over the New England Patriots and 2:06 left in the game. He chose to return it instead of downing it and fumbled it around the 30-yard line, making it his second fumble of the game. New England drove from the 31-yard line for the winning touchdown.[5][6] As a result, two teenage males vandalized the Hamburg, New York home of McKelvin spray-painting obscenities as well as the phrase "take a knee" and the winning score of 25-24 in favor of New England on his front lawn. McKelvin chose not to press charges against the two teenage males.

On September 14, 2009, during the Bill's season opener on Monday Night Football, McKelvin caught a kickoff in his own end zone with Buffalo up 24-19 over the New England Patriots and 2:06 left in the game. He chose to return it instead of downing it and fumbled it around the 30-yard line, making it his second fumble of the game. New England drove from the 31-yard line for the winning touchdown.[5][6] As a result, two teenage males vandalized the Hamburg, New York home of McKelvin spray-painting obscenities as well as the phrase "take a knee" and the winning score of 25-24 in favor of New England on his front lawn. McKelvin chose not to press charges against the two teenage males.

He should have pressed charges.

I might be in the minority, but I think McKelvin is still skilled enough to play another season in the NFL as a Dime CB.

You could do worse if you are trying to find some depth at corner. If your team is thin and you need some competition at corner I think you could do worse than McKelvin as your 5th corner.